Closed Thread

Thread: buddy list

Otaku macky_516 may be famous one day macky_516 may be famous one day
    Thanks

buddy list

im new here and i did post an intro thread but i was wondering about buddy lists? how do those work? u just ask someone and they add you or what?

MICHIERU RULES ALL

Otaku Speed Cards Champion, Foxhole 13 Champion, Commander Keen - Marooned on Mars Champion, Block Down Champion, Cubis 2 : Arcade Champion, Animal Connect Champion, Color Reactor 2 Champion, Crystal Clear Champion, Cubis 2 : Morph-Fun Champion, SputNik Champion, Blast The Enemy Champion, Prison Escape Champion, Shock Defence Champion ConradGuravitch103 may be famous one day ConradGuravitch103 may be famous one day ConradGuravitch103's Avatar
    Thanks
    well sorta, but it works like this...you add someone to your buddie list and when they get on it will tell you that theyre online, float your boat?
    I've seen all you here before at the rise and the fall, lets go down and ring the bell at the Levity Ball.

Newbie Darkpaladin64 may be famous one day Darkpaladin64 may be famous one day
    Thanks
    and then u can chat with them see?
    We need jobs now http://www.invisionfree.com/Aquatic_...rums/index.php
    If you think Hinata Hyuuga is the cutest kunoichi then under your sig post Hinata Hyuuga 64

Community Dude Asteroids Champion dude101 may be famous one day dude101 may be famous one day dude101's Avatar
    Thanks
    yeah... its pretty much a tool that lets u see whether who is or is not on, but u need to add that person to that buddy list first. its also a short cut to pm's i think so yeah its very useful. as for adding some1 well some ppl ask first, which i guess is courtesy but i don't think it really matters. all it is, is a shortcut tool i think.

Warrior Monk kedar may be famous one day kedar may be famous one day kedar's Avatar
    Thanks
    Buddy list is basically a feature that will allow you to include... the usernames of all the members with whom you are friends with, and when they come online, it will serve as a tool to show they logged in. You should be able to see that on the home page of AO, on the right side column, above the 'who's online' display box.

The question is pretty much answered, so...

+Closing+

P.S. If you have further questions on this, PM me.

Closed Thread