When I try to upload an image for the Anime Review section it gives me an error message as follows:

Warning: move_uploaded_file(/home/animeon2/public_html/geek/gars/images/7/5/8/pic150mini.png): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /geek/gars/includes/gars_class_core.php on line 1306

Warning: move_uploaded_file(): Unable to move '/tmp/phpC2hk6L' to '/home/animeon2/public_html/geek/gars/images/7/5/8/pic150mini.png' in /geek/gars/includes/gars_class_core.php on line 1306

Warning: move_uploaded_file(/home/animeon2/public_html/geek/gars/images/7/5/8/pic150mini.png): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /geek/gars/includes/gars_class_core.php on line 1306

Warning: move_uploaded_file(): Unable to move '/tmp/phpC2hk6L' to '/home/animeon2/public_html/geek/gars/images/7/5/8/pic150mini.png' in /geek/gars/includes/gars_class_core.php on line 1306
I have tried both .png and .jpg formats, I will point out I am trying to preview my post and have not submitted it. If I get the same message when I actually post the review I will let you know!