+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 839 1 2 3 4 11 51 101 501 ... LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Bug Reports / Site Issues

Legendary Otaku Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra's Avatar
    Thanks

Bug Reports / Site Issues

Please use this thread to list any bugs you may come across.

<<EDIT: Dragon Ball>> Thread cleaned of outstanding issues as at 14 Oct-07.
    Last edited by Dragon Ball; Oct 13, 2007 at 06:03 PM. Reason: Thread cleaned of old issues

Otaku Zeikku Shadow is off to a good start Zeikku Shadow's Avatar
    Where the frozen tears from the heavens paint everything white.
    Thanks

Re: Bug Reports Site Issues

I did a few profile page styles for myself, and a couple for another member, and all of a sudden, the pages are saying error on page. Part of the background color it not showing in 1 square, but the others are. And now when I'm designing a page I have to save it & set as current, just so I can see what the page looks like so far. Then I go back in to make any changes that need done. It's odd. I ran scans, checked fro bugs, etc, and I can't figure it out.

Lost in confusion Tetrix 2 v2 Champion Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy's Avatar
    In my imagination restricted by British Society!
    Thanks

There could be just something that you might have to do all the time. I have had a few problems trying to set my profile design and always had to save it as current each time and then go back and edit it more. It could just be how the page works.

Also with the image upload. I found that the pictures need to be small any large wallpaper images will not work. I had to use a small image of 400 x 500.
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    | Sazzy-Bu.co.uk | My Deviant Art | Anime Vector | Otaku Zen | My Twitter | My Tumblr | My last.fm |

Otaku Dune Bashing In Dubai Champion, Yetisports 10 - Icicle Climb Champion, Yeti Bubbles Champion overload is off to a good start overload's Avatar
    Thanks

I would like to report a bug that seems to occur when I go into a profile...
    If I go into a profile the site sometimes removes me as a logged in member.
    can anyone tell me why this happens?

I Hate Junk Posting AiB Champion, Typo Champion Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball's Avatar
    Thanks

This isn't a bug but your browser kicking you out. Please make sure you place a check in "Remember Me" when you login next time.

Otaku Dune Bashing In Dubai Champion, Yetisports 10 - Icicle Climb Champion, Yeti Bubbles Champion overload is off to a good start overload's Avatar
    Thanks

that is strange because I have both boxes ticked to remember me, and it still does it.
    But I guess you can't win them all?

I Hate Junk Posting AiB Champion, Typo Champion Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Bug Reports / Site Issues

Doesn't seem like a bug to me as it's only occurring on your PC. If you haven't already done so, I suggest installing Firefox - the best browser around.

Otaku Zeikku Shadow is off to a good start Zeikku Shadow's Avatar
    Where the frozen tears from the heavens paint everything white.
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dancy_SAZ View Post
    There could be just something that you might have to do all the time. I have had a few problems trying to set my profile design and always had to save it as current each time and then go back and edit it more. It could just be how the page works.

Also with the image upload. I found that the pictures need to be small any large wallpaper images will not work. I had to use a small image of 400 x 500.

Thanks, I had several other members Pm me with the same issue. Isuppose it's just something many of us deal with.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 839 1 2 3 4 11 51 101 501 ... LastLast