+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 986 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 54 104 504 ... LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Bug Reports / Site Issues

Fallen Angel PhoenixSara may be famous one day PhoenixSara's Avatar
    I am in between Heaven's Gate and Hell.Angels are not supposed to fall but i did.
    Thanks

Re: Bug Reports / Site Issues

I am having problems approving a request to add them to my network the link on the message is not showing me any pending network request/s
    "In your arms is where i will be, I love you till my forever ends."
    Clan Rainstorm 2nd Company, Kunoichi Leader
    PhoenixSara FB / Click Me IMVU/Atlantis RPG/Rules and FAQ/MY BLOG /

Nisou Tenshi Hot Shots Champion, Elroy Learns To Fly Champion, Daves Castle Hunt Champion, Mom-Jongg! Champion, Uncle Sam Champion Priestess Angel may be famous one day Priestess Angel may be famous one day Priestess Angel's Avatar
    Thanks

I am having a few issues with my profile or more particularly my network. I have received some requests from members to join my network. I have accepted all of them but some of the members are just not showing up on my network.

My network should have a total of 10 members but for some reason 3 of the members I have accepted into my network are not showing up on there.

I considered that it might be one of those things where you have to wait about a day for the site to process the information and post it but I have waited and it is still not showing.

I also have it programmed that it will show all of my friends on my network so that is not it, either.

Banned CTD High Jump Champion, Cop-For-This Champion, Soap Bubble Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Kill Time in Your Office Champion, Slow Motion Champion, Moodys Magical Eye Champion, The Fridge Champion, Dangerous Fishing Champion, Panda Golf 2: Christmas Edition Champion, Driving Mad Champion, Head to Head Champion, Super Headers Champion, Penguin Arcade Champion, Chopper Challenge Champion, Air Dodge Champion, Chopper Chase Champion, F/A-18 Hornet Champion, Snow Boarding Champion, Spaceman Bob`s Great Escape Champion, Space Cowboy Champion, Rons Free Fall Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Black Dragon Champion, Samegame and Champion, Mayan Mask Champion, 42 Games Champion, Cubedelic Champion, Smaugs Schatkist Champion, Python Champion, Thor Towers Champion Mini Dev is off to a good start
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Priestess Angel View Post
    I am having a few issues with my profile or more particularly my network. I have received some requests from members to join my network. I have accepted all of them but some of the members are just not showing up on my network.

My network should have a total of 10 members but for some reason 3 of the members I have accepted into my network are not showing up on there.

I considered that it might be one of those things where you have to wait about a day for the site to process the information and post it but I have waited and it is still not showing.

I also have it programmed that it will show all of my friends on my network so that is not it, either.
    Yeah i'm sure the mods will just tell you to look up the other disscussion on this matter. It has something to do with the zoints and it makes network request a pain for everyone, but as ChiefHammer, DB and all the other MODS of AO say they trying as hard as they can to which i wish to thank them all!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Mini Dev For This Useful Post:

Priestess Angel (Apr 25, 2008)

Nisou Tenshi Hot Shots Champion, Elroy Learns To Fly Champion, Daves Castle Hunt Champion, Mom-Jongg! Champion, Uncle Sam Champion Priestess Angel may be famous one day Priestess Angel may be famous one day Priestess Angel's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mini Dev View Post
    Yeah i'm sure the mods will just tell you to look up the other disscussion on this matter. It has something to do with the zoints and it makes network request a pain for everyone, but as ChiefHammer, DB and all the other MODS of AO say they trying as hard as they can to which i wish to thank them all!
    Oh ok. I didn't think to look through to see if anyone else has had a similar problem. Dumb move on my part. Anyway, thanks for telling me.

Banned CTD High Jump Champion, Cop-For-This Champion, Soap Bubble Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Kill Time in Your Office Champion, Slow Motion Champion, Moodys Magical Eye Champion, The Fridge Champion, Dangerous Fishing Champion, Panda Golf 2: Christmas Edition Champion, Driving Mad Champion, Head to Head Champion, Super Headers Champion, Penguin Arcade Champion, Chopper Challenge Champion, Air Dodge Champion, Chopper Chase Champion, F/A-18 Hornet Champion, Snow Boarding Champion, Spaceman Bob`s Great Escape Champion, Space Cowboy Champion, Rons Free Fall Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Black Dragon Champion, Samegame and Champion, Mayan Mask Champion, 42 Games Champion, Cubedelic Champion, Smaugs Schatkist Champion, Python Champion, Thor Towers Champion Mini Dev is off to a good start
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Priestess Angel View Post
    Oh ok. I didn't think to look through to see if anyone else has had a similar problem. Dumb move on my part. Anyway, thanks for telling me.
    Glad i could help well hopefully all new members will be aware of this problem, may i suggest humm maybe "advertise" is the wrong word, but maybe "Let Out" that this is an issue that is being worked on so that in the future (Untill the problem is fixed) that everyone is fully aware and not making any more posts on this issue?

Just a suggestion, Thanks

Newbie Seijuro_Kasumi may be famous one day Seijuro_Kasumi may be famous one day Seijuro_Kasumi's Avatar
    Thanks

Ne, for some reason i can edit everything except my sig...i can't even get to the page, it keeps giving me an "oops, We can't find the webpage you're looking for" message. Are you guys having trouble with that page?
    Anna & Kas's Frosted mini postiesĀ©..... mmmm
    The artist formerly known as Shandi XP

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks

Grumble Grumble Grumble
    Quote Originally Posted by Seijuro_Kasumi View Post
    Ne, for some reason i can edit everything except my sig...i can't even get to the page, it keeps giving me an "oops, We can't find the webpage you're looking for" message. Are you guys having trouble with that page?
    Now are you talking about your 'Zoints' Signature (which is locked, as we don't use it...) or your 'User CP' Signature page (look for the link towards the top of the page...) which appears to be working fine...
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

Newbie Seijuro_Kasumi may be famous one day Seijuro_Kasumi may be famous one day Seijuro_Kasumi's Avatar
    Thanks

the user cp one...i dunno why. When i first came back it worked great and not i can't even get the page it still gives me the oops page. The other ones on there work just fine, it's only the edit sig in my user cp. Sorry to be a bother
    Anna & Kas's Frosted mini postiesĀ©..... mmmm
    The artist formerly known as Shandi XP

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 986 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 54 104 504 ... LastLast