+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 657 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 56 106 506 ... LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Bug Reports / Site Issues

Otaku Just Pitching Champion, Mile High Club Champion, Penguin Dive Champion, Gold Strike Champion Darkened_Star may be famous one day Darkened_Star may be famous one day Darkened_Star's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Bug Reports / Site Issues

In the message box, when i click on insert link or insert image i am alerted a trojan has tried to attach to my computer. Plus when pushing the buttons, it doesn't go straight to the http:/ like it use to. Instead it goes to a thing that says enter text. I don't know if it's me or what...

Come dance in the rain with me, no one is watching.

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

I think it's just me, but on the front page everything on the right side is gone such as the "who's online list"

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Banned Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip's Avatar
    Thanks

Yeah, I get that too. Is it because it loads slowly?

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Rave_Grip View Post
    Yeah, I get that too. Is it because it loads slowly?
    Doesn't seem so, I gave it a min just in case even after my browser said "done". Apparently some stuff in the middle is gone too. It was the same yesterday.

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

I've been getting weird errors on AO lately. Am I the only one who gets these?

Two days ago, my web browser was trying to redirect me from AO to some "You won a free I-Phone," BS. Since then, I've been getting these errors--while waiting for a page on AO to finish loading--that say, "Cannot find ad.pubserv.com" or somethin' along those lines. It took me like ten minutes just to submit a reply today! >_<

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks

Grumble Grumble Grumble

I've haven't been seeing any of these issues today... On the other hand, redirects to ad-sites is one of the symptoms of a Trojan/Virus infestation on your computer. Have you scanned it for viruses recently???
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

7. The Following User Says Thank You to LenMiyata For This Useful Post:

atomik_sprout (Aug 31, 2009)

I believe in you Indiana Jones In Odd-World Champion, Forest_Brat Champion, Jungle Dave Champion, Beer Dude 2 Champion, Fly Girl Champion Pyro Psycho may be famous one day Pyro Psycho may be famous one day Pyro Psycho's Avatar
    Thanks

Well, let's see ... this is a first time with me actually.
    I'm trying to upload a different avatar on AO and well I keep getting this message, I'm not sure what the problem is, I paste in the link to the picture that I'm going to use. Then I keep getting this little problem.

http://i417.photobucket.com/albums/p...in49/bloop.jpg

DeviantArt ll Livejournal ll Rainbow Flakes ll Gallery
    Feeling the beat of my heart ♥

Otaku Jewel of Atlantis Champion, Project 156 Champion, Suna Sudoku Champion, Virus 3 Hex Options Champion kaki tori kaizoku is off to a good start kaki tori kaizoku's Avatar
    Thanks

i've been getting a real annoying issue with the site today. the site has been making me sign in everytime i want to post a reply. i have had to log in proably 10 times in the last half hour.

now i know the site logs you out after a certain amount of time of inactivity,( unless you check off the remember me)but this time it has only been a few minutes.

even with the remember me box checked off. i still reach the sign in page every time i want to reply.

My Youtube My Deviant
    Goal: 363/500 posts to elite member

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 657 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 56 106 506 ... LastLast