+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 976 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 19 59 109 509 ... LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Bug Reports / Site Issues

Newbie Karasuanoa is off to a good start Karasuanoa's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Bug Reports Site Issues

Sorry if this has been double threaded but why is it that when i try to read manga on this site 9 out of 10 times the site will load but the picture won't. In some cases i have to reload the page like 2-10 times just for the picture to load, and even then it doesn't always load. I spend more time reloading a page then i actually do reading manga. It reminds me of the same problem i had with manga fox and is the reason i no longer go to their site. Is anybody else having this problem and if they have a solutio,n can you please let me know how to fix it if the problem is on my end.
    Laharl85 likes this.

Newbie Taizong is off to a good start
    Thanks

I signed up with a gmail account to receive emails for new manga. But I haven't gotten one once. I did a reset password and it went through, but notifications don't seem to. Is it blacklist or something?

Newbie uzumakiclan43 is off to a good start
    Thanks

Hey, I'm new here and all, but according to animehere's update info on Kyoukai Senjou no Horizon, the raw version of a new episode is supposed to upload first, around 1 PM PST every Saturday. It's now way past 1 PM for both US EST and PST, and no raw version of Kyoukai Senjou no Horizon episode 9 has been uploaded. Also, multiple videos of the past couple episodes are being removed, and episode 7 of Yu-Gi-Oh! Zexal refuses to work, no matter how many times I click on it, wait for it to load, or reload the page! Not to sound ungrateful, but what gives?

Fish Fingers & Custard Ice Hockey Champion, Smaugs Treasure Champion, Mini Putt 3 Champion, Ant Tracks Champion, Jungle Hunt Champion, Madnetics Champion, Manole Champion, Blokken Champion, Fast Food Fiasco Champion, Shapes Hifters Champion, Mud and Blood: Vietnam Champion HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice's Avatar
    someplace where the only light is the moon above
    Thanks

Re: Bug Reports / Site Issues

your having problems because the new owner of AO doesn't know what their doing and its messing a lot of things up. there not acting like they have a brain right now lol maybe they will have someone look into it when they figure out what there doing here on AO there acting pathetic right now though
    Last edited by HolderOfTheDarkChalice; Nov 27, 2011 at 06:49 PM.
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and all your demons
    I'll be the one to protect you from a will to survive and a voice of reason
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and your choices son
    They're one in the same, I must isolate you...
    Isolate and save you from yourself

Newbie kittendramz is off to a good start
    Thanks

Hey, I just wanted to make you aware of the fact that your Kobato Series is missing chapters. I've noticed in the comments it's making people confused, since the ending, in particular, makes no sense without all the proper chapters up. It shows the chapters numbered as though they are in fact all there and in order, though.

I just thought I'd let you know.

Newbie Laharl85 is off to a good start
    Thanks

I noticed that AD's have recently started to cover some pages when the page gets enlarged. this is quite annoying because it tends to cover some important battles or dialog on the page

Newbie andasideoffries is off to a good start
    Thanks

I havent seen this before so I'll post it here
    whenever I try scrolling down one of your pages (on mangahere), my screen flicks me back to the top of the page. I have to wait for the ads to finish loading before I'm able to scroll down.
    can you fix that? please get back to me

Newbie What-A-Shot Champion, Ele Jumper Champion, Farm Yard Missle Launcher Champion, Big Money Champion, Blitz World War Champion PandiCream is off to a good start PandiCream's Avatar
    Thanks

The advertisement thing might be a Browser problem.. When I use google chrome I have no problems at all with the site. I read manga on it often even today actually and I did not have this issue pop up. It might be a site problem or a computer problem, I don't know if they will but they should check that out I hope it isn't messing up your reading too much.

Italian Tears

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 976 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 19 59 109 509 ... LastLast