Closed Thread

Thread: Can i do this and not get banned?

Newbie pozda may be famous one day pozda may be famous one day pozda's Avatar
    Thanks

Lightbulb Can i do this and not get banned?

hello,

I have some bad expereience from before, so i want to ask mods or admins or whoever is here in charge and can get answer on my question!

i need people who wants to write articles when they feel like it "for some stuff" (not anime-related, nothing illegall, but i don't want to get warned because i named it here) on my webpage, so i want to post a message that i need people for this.

so can anyone suggest me or tell me (admins or mods) may i post something like this, and where should i post this message (i don't want to be called spammer or stg)

thanks in advance

Àddïctëd tø |ăüghïñg :) Sonny Sunshine Champion, Volcano Champion, Aquarium Sprengischen Champion, Spiderman Web of Words Champion, Look Alive Champion iluvmyloser is off to a good start iluvmyloser's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Can i do this and not get banned?

I'm not sure but I think they might consider this advertising? For your webpage? I think that's what they're gonna tell you..
    Yeah, Bye.

Lost in confusion Tetrix 2 v2 Champion Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy's Avatar
    In my imagination restricted by British Society!
    Thanks

We have a blog system that was linked to the Zoints page but I don't know what has happened to the blogs. I think it is best to only post threads that people can talk about.

Threads like the ones you are suggesting are not advised to be posted onto the forums as they do only serve the purpose of a blog entry and should be kept off the main boards incase problems arrise.
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    | Sazzy-Bu.co.uk | My Deviant Art | Anime Vector | Otaku Zen | My Twitter | My Tumblr | My last.fm |

Thanks

As i tought...

ok, but can i put text in my signature?

smtg like

"Searching journalist for writing articles about /insert subject here/!!! If interested send me PM!"

i think that smtg like that would be OK (people are linking their sites, so ...), but I must ask first

and that is not a blog (blogs aren't websites in my opinion) its a website that is totally separated and has nothing to do with anime online and anime at all, its on its own server and has its own domain

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks

Grumble Grumble Grumble

To quote the Forum Rules...
    Advertising in any thread will result in an infraction, no exceptions. You may advertise in your signature and blog only.
    Anime Online - FAQ: GENERAL RULES:

But with the further caveat of ...
    Newly registered members are not allowed to advertise their own sites in signatures until they have a post of count of at least 100.
    Anime Online - FAQ: WELCOME TO ANIME ONLINE:
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

Thanks

Ok Old Grumbler,

I already had my answer (a slightly different from yours) in my inbox from admin so this thread should be locked or deleted.

Anyway, thanks for information

Closed Thread