Closed Thread

Thread: can i get music?

Newbie Sazurii is off to a good start Sazurii's Avatar
    Thanks

can i get music?

Alright. Ive seen music on some profiles. does that work on every profile or just certain ones. If there is a way to put music on my profile how do i go about doing that? heh i want some music .
    No Way! I'm The Beautiful One Dammit!

Learn, live, laugh, GROW 5 Card Draw Champion, Bubble Trouble Champion, Connect 4 Champion, Long Jump Champion, Collapse Champion, BALLZ! Champion, Rotamania Champion, Rotations Champion, Hishi Champion, Domino Pressure Champion, Fun_game1 Champion, Road Blocks Champion, Puzzle Maniax Champion, Cloud Breakout Champion lebasiara may be famous one day lebasiara's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: can i get music?

I don't think you can have music on your profile.. what I know you do can have is music videos....
    Nothing less from Pyro ^_^ Great Sig ^_^ THANK YOU!!!!
    C:\Documents and Settings\MARA\My Documents\My Pictures\Anime room\sigs\music_sig1 mia ^_^.jpg
    "show me.... THE BEAST!!!" The Beauty and the Beast movie

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Nope you cannot. There is no block that allows such a thing. However if you are really itching to put music on, you can try to make a video that only has audio. Confusing isn't it

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Newbie Sazurii is off to a good start Sazurii's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Pyoro-Pyoro View Post
    Nope you cannot. There is no block that allows such a thing. However if you are really itching to put music on, you can try to make a video that only has audio. Confusing isn't it
    hahaha thanks. darn it would be nice to have a little player thing for my favs. anyway ill jsut stick with videos then. idk how to make stuff so nvm that lol.
    Last edited by SasuraiHell; Apr 24, 2007 at 12:37 AM. Reason: merged then delete., sorry confusion.
    No Way! I'm The Beautiful One Dammit!

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Pyoro-Pyoro View Post
    Even if there was, you would need a place to host the MP3. Since this has been settled. --->Closed.

Closed Thread