Closed Thread

Thread: changes?

Newbie teardrops may be famous one day teardrops may be famous one day teardrops's Avatar
    Thanks

changes?

Hey I haven't been here for about a month or so and am confused. Where did the million post thread go?? Did we already get to a million?? I cant find it can i get some help? So much as changed in so short a time.
    Pain is just a state of mind. So get over it.

M A S T E R Zui Quan may be famous one day Zui Quan may be famous one day Zui Quan's Avatar
    Thanks
    The million post thread, along with all the other spam, was locked away in the archives. With luck an administrator will see fit to delete the entire thing.
    Clan? What Clan?
    I'm the Master. I need no Clan.

Legendary Otaku Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by teardrops View Post
    Hey I haven't been here for about a month or so and am confused. Where did the million post thread go?? Did we already get to a million?? I cant find it can I get some help? So much as changed in so short a time.
    All the spam forums where closed due to the lack of intelligent discussions on this board. As AO was back in the past smart people posted here. when the Sam forum was started it was like a band of crack monkeys were on the board.

My new site policy is to have intelligent discussions and intelligent talks on this board. All spam will be moved to the archive never to be posted in again by the gen pop of AO.

Quote Originally Posted by Zui Quan View Post
    The million post thread, along with all the other spam, was locked away in the archives. With luck an administrator will see fit to delete the entire thing.
    Oh it will be deleted in due time. I plan on it as for now we will keep it in the archives to keep a nice post count level till its time to delete it.
    Last edited by Miroku4444; Oct 12, 2006 at 08:10 AM. Reason: Spelling

Closed Thread