Closed Thread

Thread: Changin Name

Otaku SasukePorter is off to a good start
    Thanks

Changin Name

Is there any possible way to change your name on anime online please tell me case i really wona change my name to ZeroNekoChimera
    Dont Be A Fool Be The Leader & Live Your Life

Haha Never Let The Bad Bring You Down

You's Trollin Pro Leafblower Champion, Helicopter Champion ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Changin Name

Quote Originally Posted by SasukePorter View Post
    Is there any possible way to change your name on anime online please tell me case i really wona change my name to ZeroNekoChimera
    You have to ask one of the Administrators. Also, you have to tell them why you want to change your username, if they think your reason is a good one they will do it for you.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ketaro View Post
    You have to ask one of the Administrators. Also, you have to tell them why you want to change your username, if they think your reason is a good one they will do it for you.
    Thanks for telling me this and how do you upload motion gif pic i see others with them is it a gift u get when u get higher post's

You's Trollin Pro Leafblower Champion, Helicopter Champion ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by SasukePorter View Post
    Thanks for telling me this and how do you upload motion gif pic i see others with them is it a gift u get when u get higher post's
    I would suggest to go to the Rules/FAQ because it is explains everything in more great deatails, is on the top right hand corner of your screen. Here, to save you some time i'll give you the link that will take you directly to it [Rules/FAQ]

Thanks

Thanks agin and how is your day goin my friend add me and whats your best post or do u write poems if so i would like to read them

Commander Ham Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer's Avatar
    Thanks

....Stay on topic please.

Now it is the case here on AO that we rarely change people's usernames. It just causes too much confusion in most cases.

But if you want it done then here is my suggestions:

First have a darn good reason for wanting one, keep in mind that simply wanting a name change is not going to get you one.

Second, write this darn good reason out in a ledgable way and PM Cowboy Bepop or Hellsing with it pleading your case.

Just note that if you don't have a darn good reason it is better not to waste your or Cowboy Bepop/Hellsing's time asking for it.

Now, closing as there is nothing more to discuss.

I Hate Junk Posting AiB Champion, Typo Champion Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball's Avatar
    Thanks

Or you can also buy a name change from Legend, who won the right in the last name change auction.

Closed Thread