+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Chat Box

Banned CTD High Jump Champion, Cop-For-This Champion, Soap Bubble Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Kill Time in Your Office Champion, Slow Motion Champion, Moodys Magical Eye Champion, The Fridge Champion, Dangerous Fishing Champion, Panda Golf 2: Christmas Edition Champion, Driving Mad Champion, Head to Head Champion, Super Headers Champion, Penguin Arcade Champion, Chopper Challenge Champion, Air Dodge Champion, Chopper Chase Champion, F/A-18 Hornet Champion, Snow Boarding Champion, Spaceman Bob`s Great Escape Champion, Space Cowboy Champion, Rons Free Fall Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Black Dragon Champion, Samegame and Champion, Mayan Mask Champion, 42 Games Champion, Cubedelic Champion, Smaugs Schatkist Champion, Python Champion, Thor Towers Champion Mini Dev is off to a good start
    Thanks

Chat Box

Ok i was wondering if it would be a good idea or an allowed one to get a chat box abov e every page you open, a place where you can quickly write what you want and talk to everyone and anyone on the site, i don't know how to link or set it up but my friend has one on his site and i belive it is very handy. However the down side to this is it may get covered with spam messages and they may contain hurtful remarks or something like that, their also comes the problem of over crowdingness. Hopefully This idea may come up again as it is really good. If you don't understand or are stummped by anything i have said PM me.

Thanks

Commander Ham Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Chat Box

It is called a "shout box" and NO, it has been tried before and they take away from the threads way too much. We have a IRC area on this site now and that should suffice for your "chatting" needs. Otherwise exchange AIM, YIM or MSN addresses and chat with them that way.

Banned CTD High Jump Champion, Cop-For-This Champion, Soap Bubble Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Kill Time in Your Office Champion, Slow Motion Champion, Moodys Magical Eye Champion, The Fridge Champion, Dangerous Fishing Champion, Panda Golf 2: Christmas Edition Champion, Driving Mad Champion, Head to Head Champion, Super Headers Champion, Penguin Arcade Champion, Chopper Challenge Champion, Air Dodge Champion, Chopper Chase Champion, F/A-18 Hornet Champion, Snow Boarding Champion, Spaceman Bob`s Great Escape Champion, Space Cowboy Champion, Rons Free Fall Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Black Dragon Champion, Samegame and Champion, Mayan Mask Champion, 42 Games Champion, Cubedelic Champion, Smaugs Schatkist Champion, Python Champion, Thor Towers Champion Mini Dev is off to a good start
    Thanks

Re: Chat Box

Quote Originally Posted by chiefblackhammer View Post
    It is called a "shout box" and NO, it has been tried before and they take away from the threads way too much. We have a IRC area on this site now and that should suffice for your "chatting" needs. Otherwise exchange AIM, YIM or MSN addresses and chat with them that way.
    Ok thanks, i didnt realise that you have tried it before, that is also a concern i forgot to add...But appreciate it.

+ Reply to Thread