+ Reply to Thread

Thread: A cheap way to make points

Banned Monkey Jump Champion, Karts Champion, Stagedive Dewy Champion, Harry Potter: The Marauder`s Map Champion, Weasley Breakfast Champion, Grand Slam Shredder Champion, Moon Skate Champion, Field Goal FootBall Champion, DodgeBall Champion, Gasbag Smackdown Champion, Makai Hockey Champion, Monkey Nut Champion, The Ordinary Boys Champion, Traffic Control Champion, Roving Reporter Champion, Prawn Of The Dead Champion, Sky Fire Champion, Musical Lantern Champion, Master Qwan,s Mahjongg Champion, Master Mahjongg Champion, Mahjongg: Alchemy Champion, Flash Tiles Champion, Mahjongg 3D Champion, Mahjongg 2 Champion, Mahjongg Fast Champion, Stupid Space Shooting Race Game Champion The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day
    Thanks

A cheap way to make points

I found another thing people do to make easy/cheating points and this is how they do it.

Hey whats up.

My name is Brad

i love birds its cheap and it should be stopped i think unless you have a list to chose from like an pole like this.

Whos your favorite char

(1)naruto
    (2)
    you know and i think you should stop people because if i did that i would be rich i never do that unless i did it the way i just showed you so on this thread i want to warn the MOds and stuff and say do you think this is a unfair way to make points.

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

Re: A cheap way to make points

We try our best to eradicate low quality posts. Be sure to report them when you see them.

Banned Monkey Jump Champion, Karts Champion, Stagedive Dewy Champion, Harry Potter: The Marauder`s Map Champion, Weasley Breakfast Champion, Grand Slam Shredder Champion, Moon Skate Champion, Field Goal FootBall Champion, DodgeBall Champion, Gasbag Smackdown Champion, Makai Hockey Champion, Monkey Nut Champion, The Ordinary Boys Champion, Traffic Control Champion, Roving Reporter Champion, Prawn Of The Dead Champion, Sky Fire Champion, Musical Lantern Champion, Master Qwan,s Mahjongg Champion, Master Mahjongg Champion, Mahjongg: Alchemy Champion, Flash Tiles Champion, Mahjongg 3D Champion, Mahjongg 2 Champion, Mahjongg Fast Champion, Stupid Space Shooting Race Game Champion The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day
    Thanks

Well its hard when i see the space space space because so many people do it and its hard to keep track of half the people on this site doing that you know maybe you could try to make a system were you only get points for letters and a blank line or black space doesnt count as nothing.

AO Helper Word Slider Champion, Penguin Shot Champion, YetiSports 10 - The End Champion, Yetisports 2 - Orca Slap Champion, Yetisports 3 - Seal Bounce Champion Mega may be famous one day Mega may be famous one day Mega's Avatar
    Thanks

Hah, GunGrave's first post illustrates another cheap way to earn credits. Pretend you're simply giving an example out of concern so as not arouse suspicion or upset the mods. Very nice, but it could've easily been explained instead of illustrated. The credit system is fairly new, and I'm sure it's still being worked on. They don't much matter to me though, they've lost that new feature smell. I'll probably give them all away to someone in my network.

Banned CTD High Jump Champion, Cop-For-This Champion, Soap Bubble Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Kill Time in Your Office Champion, Slow Motion Champion, Moodys Magical Eye Champion, The Fridge Champion, Dangerous Fishing Champion, Panda Golf 2: Christmas Edition Champion, Driving Mad Champion, Head to Head Champion, Super Headers Champion, Penguin Arcade Champion, Chopper Challenge Champion, Air Dodge Champion, Chopper Chase Champion, F/A-18 Hornet Champion, Snow Boarding Champion, Spaceman Bob`s Great Escape Champion, Space Cowboy Champion, Rons Free Fall Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Black Dragon Champion, Samegame and Champion, Mayan Mask Champion, 42 Games Champion, Cubedelic Champion, Smaugs Schatkist Champion, Python Champion, Thor Towers Champion Mini Dev is off to a good start
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by The GunGrave of Trigun View Post
    I found another thing people do to make easy/cheating points and this is how they do it.

Hey whats up.

My name is Brad

i love birds its cheap and it should be stopped i think unless you have a list to chose from like an pole like this.

Whos your favorite char

(1)naruto
    (2)
    you know and i think you should stop people because if i did that i would be rich i never do that unless i did it the way i just showed you so on this thread i want to warn the MOds and stuff and say do you think this is a unfair way to make points.
    yes i see your point but to be honest i have seen some of your posts in low quality and many others as well, i think your right and it should be stopped but rember if i am right, introductions don't give you posts. Sorry to point that out Gungrave

Banned aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67's Avatar
    Thanks

Those are some excellent ideas there Trigun, except they would all get you warnings and infractions for either being low quality, unintelligible, or list thread.

The easiest way to make points is actually put effort into your post. Make it detailed, explain yourself throughly, and keep that up while posting frequently. That is the ONLY way you can make points quickly. Keep in mind you get credits for every character you type in your post. The longer the post, the more credits you get. You also get credits when you refer someone into signing up, you get credits every time you give someone reputation (Good or bad), you get credits at the end of each day if you do something (Like say, post...), you get credits and the list goes on.

Cheating the system is the fastest way to get in trouble.

The credit system is given out as follows:

AO CREDITS:

Earn credits for participating and helping Anime Online become a better place! The more you earn, the greater the rewards! Trade your credits for cool features, competitions, prizes and so on.

HOW DO I EARN CREDITS
    • Induction Credit: 100
      Credits awarded when your are promoted into a new usergroup.
      Exception: -200 credits will be applied if becoming a banned user or placed into the post moderation usergroup.
    • Additive Referral Bonus: 5%
      Extra credits for referring many others. Referrals are checked and added every midnight. Get 5% more credits per referral. Eg: If you have 10 referrals, your credits will be 150% more than others.
    • Time Credit: 0
      Current we are not awarding credits based on time at AO.
    • Activity Credit: 10
      Credits awarded once per day when you do something at AO.
    • Birthday Credit: 100
    • Reputation Granting Credit: 0.1
      Awarded when you give others reputation. A multiplier by the amount of reputation given.
    • Positive Reputation Credit: 10
      Awarded when you receive positive reputation.
    • Negative Reputation Credit: -15
      Awarded when you receive negative reputation.
    • New Thread Credit: 20
    • Rate Thread Credit: 0.05
    • Posting Credit: 5
      Credits awarded for all posts, except when creating a new thread.
    • Own Thread Posting Credit: 3
      Applied when posting in a thread which you originally created.
    • Post Size Credit: 0.1
      Credit awarded per character in a post, in addition to the Posting Credit.
    • Poll Create Credit: 10
    • Poll Vote Credit: 3
    • Creating New Review: 100
    • Winning POTM: 100
    • Winning WOTF: 100
    • Winning SOTW: 50
    • Deleted Thread Credit: -20
      Credit applied when your thread is deleted.
    • Deleted Post Credit: -5
      Credit applied when your post is deleted.

EXCEPTIONS

There are some exceptions to earning credits in certain forums.

- The Introductions forum WILL NOT earn you credits.
    - The Poems forum WILL NOT earn you credits for posting, but will earn you credits for creating threads, voting etc.
    - The Fanfics forum HAS a Post Size Credit of 0.005 as opposed to the default 0.1 AND a New Thread Credit of 10 as opposed to the default of 20.

anti-semantics Pub Quiz Champion tsurara may be famous one day tsurara may be famous one day tsurara's Avatar
    Thanks

Ironically... the poster of this thread has just been banned for doing the exact same thing :/

funny how that works

8. The Following User Says Thank You to tsurara For This Useful Post:

!Mini Dev (Mar 08, 2008)

+ Reply to Thread