Closed Thread

Thread: Clan Governing Purposal

Otaku Speed Cards Champion, Foxhole 13 Champion, Commander Keen - Marooned on Mars Champion, Block Down Champion, Cubis 2 : Arcade Champion, Animal Connect Champion, Color Reactor 2 Champion, Crystal Clear Champion, Cubis 2 : Morph-Fun Champion, SputNik Champion, Blast The Enemy Champion, Prison Escape Champion, Shock Defence Champion ConradGuravitch103 may be famous one day ConradGuravitch103 may be famous one day ConradGuravitch103's Avatar
    Thanks

Clan Governing Purposal

This is what they always do to the clans, they open them and then they close them, trust me the same thing has happened three times, SO far. Now this isn't going to make any sense if they are gonna keep opening and closing the clans, the administration need to figure out what they are gonna do with us, I for one would do this and let the clans govern them selves within the Anime Online forums, the self governed clans would then be free with in the site, but the Moderators could see in as they always have done, and if they don't like how something is run then they should report what they don't like to the head of the clan or and officer of the clan (or equivalent of that). Other than that the only reason that the moderators would have a reason to go in to the Clans would be if the had probable cause or a specific reason to break them up or investigate them.
    I've seen all you here before at the rise and the fall, lets go down and ring the bell at the Levity Ball.

Commander Ham Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Clan Governing Purposal

Ummm...what you said is no different then the way it already is. Face it the clans are dead and not coming back. DB has made his decision.

I Hate Junk Posting AiB Champion, Typo Champion Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Clan Governing Purposal

Furthermore, this thread belongs with the Clans Closure thread I created... so please keep your comments in that thread, rather than creating new threads.

Thanks.

Closed Thread