Closed Thread

Thread: Clans

Newbie shinopious may be famous one day shinopious may be famous one day shinopious's Avatar
    Thanks

Clans

I was just wondering... are clan's invite only or is there a certain way one might go about getting entrance to one of the clans? Is there certain requirements one mus meet?
    When in doubt, shut you mouth.
    Stupidity shows when you talk too much.
    So it is better to stay quiet and people think you are dumb, than to speak and people know you are dumb.

Otaku Just Pitching Champion, Mile High Club Champion, Penguin Dive Champion, Gold Strike Champion Darkened_Star may be famous one day Darkened_Star may be famous one day Darkened_Star's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Clans

Quote Originally Posted by shinopious View Post
    I was just wondering... are clan's invite only or is there a certain way one might go about getting entrance to one of the clans? Is there certain requirements one mus meet?
    One must have at least 100 posts... Then, when leaders are established, you can PM them and ask to join. You must post at least 30 posts each month to stay in the clan, and there are only 15 members per clan.... I think that's almost everything....... ^_^

Come dance in the rain with me, no one is watching.

Newbie shinopious may be famous one day shinopious may be famous one day shinopious's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Darkened_Star View Post
    One must have at least 100 posts... Then, when leaders are established, you can PM them and ask to join. You must post at least 30 posts each month to stay in the clan, and there are only 15 members per clan.... I think that's almost everything....... ^_^
    Woot! Thank you for your help and time xD! You are the awesomeness! Haha I am sorry if that information was already posted somewhere =/ You didn't have to waste your time if it was LoL
    When in doubt, shut you mouth.
    Stupidity shows when you talk too much.
    So it is better to stay quiet and people think you are dumb, than to speak and people know you are dumb.

Otaku Just Pitching Champion, Mile High Club Champion, Penguin Dive Champion, Gold Strike Champion Darkened_Star may be famous one day Darkened_Star may be famous one day Darkened_Star's Avatar
    Thanks

If you want more info... go to the clan forum and look at the threads that are posted... Or click on the link below. ^_^ I like helping people so it's okay. ^_^ If you need anything else... PM me. ^_^

Joining and Leaving Clans

Come dance in the rain with me, no one is watching.

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Darkened_Star View Post
    If you want more info... go to the clan forum and look at the threads that are posted... Or click on the link below. ^_^ I like helping people so it's okay. ^_^ If you need anything else... PM me. ^_^

Joining and Leaving Clans
    Thanks for leaving the link Darken.

That link should answer any questions that you shall have.

Closing thread.

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Closed Thread