+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Coding Issues

Otaku Speed Cards Champion, Foxhole 13 Champion, Commander Keen - Marooned on Mars Champion, Block Down Champion, Cubis 2 : Arcade Champion, Animal Connect Champion, Color Reactor 2 Champion, Crystal Clear Champion, Cubis 2 : Morph-Fun Champion, SputNik Champion, Blast The Enemy Champion, Prison Escape Champion, Shock Defence Champion ConradGuravitch103 may be famous one day ConradGuravitch103 may be famous one day ConradGuravitch103's Avatar
    Thanks

Coding Issues

Ok I am trying to update my videos on my profle, and I keep getting a message telling me that the code is invalid and I copied it three times from the page...I dont know whats goine on, can anyone help me with this at all?

Commander Ham Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Coding Issues

When having issues it is very helpful to actually give us something of use, like error messages and what it is your using as your "code". So please give us the code you are trying to use

I Hate Junk Posting AiB Champion, Typo Champion Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball's Avatar
    Thanks

I wouldn't be suprised if zoints is slowly disintergrating. Their support is rather unhelpful, and as time passes, more bugs appear with zoints.

With the new version of vBulletin coming out (date yet unknown), there is a better profiles page similar to facebook and myspace, so we may be able to get rid of the whole zoints thing.

Are others having this same prob as you Conrad?

Banned CTD High Jump Champion, Cop-For-This Champion, Soap Bubble Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Kill Time in Your Office Champion, Slow Motion Champion, Moodys Magical Eye Champion, The Fridge Champion, Dangerous Fishing Champion, Panda Golf 2: Christmas Edition Champion, Driving Mad Champion, Head to Head Champion, Super Headers Champion, Penguin Arcade Champion, Chopper Challenge Champion, Air Dodge Champion, Chopper Chase Champion, F/A-18 Hornet Champion, Snow Boarding Champion, Spaceman Bob`s Great Escape Champion, Space Cowboy Champion, Rons Free Fall Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Black Dragon Champion, Samegame and Champion, Mayan Mask Champion, 42 Games Champion, Cubedelic Champion, Smaugs Schatkist Champion, Python Champion, Thor Towers Champion Mini Dev is off to a good start
    Thanks

are you making sure your taking the embeded code and not the URL from the top? this was my problem with uploading but now i've sorted it out

Otaku Speed Cards Champion, Foxhole 13 Champion, Commander Keen - Marooned on Mars Champion, Block Down Champion, Cubis 2 : Arcade Champion, Animal Connect Champion, Color Reactor 2 Champion, Crystal Clear Champion, Cubis 2 : Morph-Fun Champion, SputNik Champion, Blast The Enemy Champion, Prison Escape Champion, Shock Defence Champion ConradGuravitch103 may be famous one day ConradGuravitch103 may be famous one day ConradGuravitch103's Avatar
    Thanks

@Chief- heres the code, and the error message just tells me that its invalid

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/tM_j_zCg4gk&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/tM_j_zCg4gk&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>
    @DB-I dont know if others are sharing this issue or not, but it wasnt working yesterday, I suppose that I will give it another shot today

@Mini-Copied the code 3 times, so I dont know what it is

+ Reply to Thread