+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Constructive Critisim

Shake the Core. Xelhes may be famous one day Xelhes may be famous one day Xelhes's Avatar
    Thanks

Constructive Critisim

I dont mean to be a stick in the mud but. you guys are just to nice around here when it comes to GFX we need well i dont wana say need but it would be nice if we had a CNC thread where people could showcase there newest work on there own thread and get real feedback instead of OMG THATS GREAT when you know..its really not. im for this because i tire of seeing well i dont want to say bad work but work that didnt take much effort being praised a bit to highly for my liking just tell them out right "this looks like you slapped a render on added some text and painted a background" its needed for people to get better if we dont tell them how they can change and better themselves then they will stay the way it is.

So what do you guys think do we need a CNC thread or not
    ..:Open Your Wings Evil Angel:..

Lost In My Own World Fishing the Sea Champion, LastTank Standing Champion Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Constructive Critisim

We did have that remember I had that set up and it was closed by DB after like a month of being up and running. I don't get it. Then again he wants all that done in the Gallery. So go there you might not get as great of CNC but you will get some.
    ™Mommy To Micah And Shawn!™

Thanks For The Amazing Tag Pyro!

Moderator Fling The Cow Champion, Abba The Fox Champion deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18's Avatar
    Thanks

good effort=good reply. I tell people when I think there sigs or what not have something that doesn't seem right, so I don't know about everyone else. I hardly visit the area right now due to the fact I'm a little busy elsewhere here, but if you want, I'll start adding my opinions more on the field. I'm not gonna tell someone it sucks when they took the effort to make it, but I'll give my opinion on how they can make it better.

A thread would just be pointless. It's not the place, but the members you should be addressing on this subject. They are the ones leaving the remarks. A thread would only make people think it is okay to go around and leave the worst kinds of feedback............"that sucks" and what not, which wouldn't be good now.
    Attitude of AO MODS, according to beast
    Because they have obtained that level they are arrogant. You have to kep in mind when you talk about these guys they are kind of dorks who probably didn't excel at much and this is their only outlet to flex their muscles. Their egos would suffer no less so the the forum suffers some more. Watch one way or another they will probably repond to this post with a threat. But there are better forums out there. Private messege Zev.

Lost In My Own World Fishing the Sea Champion, LastTank Standing Champion Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra's Avatar
    Thanks

exactly good point Deod. I mean yes not many people visit the gallery but do like I did for the DJ extreme Tell about it make a thread about it and let everyone know what it has to offer if you want I will do it for you.

Shake the Core. Xelhes may be famous one day Xelhes may be famous one day Xelhes's Avatar
    Thanks

I give i know the gallery is for that however people rarely check it and when they do they dont really leave a decent amount of CNC it was just a slight suggestion but looks like its not going to work
    ..:Open Your Wings Evil Angel:..

Moderator Fling The Cow Champion, Abba The Fox Champion deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18's Avatar
    Thanks

Don't worry, just pm me if you ever want a good feedback, and I won't hold back if you like, .
    Attitude of AO MODS, according to beast
    Because they have obtained that level they are arrogant. You have to kep in mind when you talk about these guys they are kind of dorks who probably didn't excel at much and this is their only outlet to flex their muscles. Their egos would suffer no less so the the forum suffers some more. Watch one way or another they will probably repond to this post with a threat. But there are better forums out there. Private messege Zev.

Thanks

Watch me check in the morning for a post done by me about the things the gallery can offer. Then tell me what you think.

Anime Online's Lesbian SasuraiHell may be famous one day SasuraiHell may be famous one day SasuraiHell's Avatar
    Thanks

I dont think asking for more things added to the gallery will make it better, It just lacks people who are willing to make an effort into putting more beef into their replies.
    I would personally make it an effort to reply to each sig coming in, but for the time being i'm pretty busy with other things.
    Rules are rules too though, AO isnt willing to put much into gfx, because we are all about anime,

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast