+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Constructive Critisim

Lost In My Own World Fishing the Sea Champion, LastTank Standing Champion Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Constructive Critisim

Understood but then again there is alot of anime signatures being made then there are things like you know people signatures. Lately it's mostly Naruto or Neko Signatures. I'm not saying to add things to the GFx section because there are not many of us on the site we are the minority but don't let that stop you.

P.S. Sassie you are right about the Favorites thread in your signature. They ruin everything and take up to much space. Alright That's some CNC for the Favorites thread I know it's not GFx but oh well!
    ™Mommy To Micah And Shawn!™

Thanks For The Amazing Tag Pyro!

I Hate Junk Posting AiB Champion, Typo Champion Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball's Avatar
    Thanks

We have the SOTW which is a good opportunity to try your graphic skills and get feedback in a thread type format.

As for other images, that's what the gallery is for. In the end, it comes down to how much effort members want to go in order to leave feedback for you.

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Dragon Ball View Post
    We have the SOTW which is a good opportunity to try your graphic skills and get feedback in a thread type format.

As for other images, that's what the gallery is for. In the end, it comes down to how much effort members want to go in order to leave feedback for you.
    I think the solution you suggested is CRAP. Of course, that's what I'll say if I was the straight shooter you wanted us to be.

But of course, your suggestion is just not very relevant to be more specific. A C&C is no difference from the gallery. If a member doesn't want to give hard criticism then he or she won't. If a member wants to, then he or she will give the honest opinion.

You can't really force people to share the same opinions you have. If you want to give constructive criticism, then you can do so. No one is stopping you. However, you have to remember that there are all sorts of members here; including immature ones who might retaliate without reason.

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Shake the Core. Xelhes may be famous one day Xelhes may be famous one day Xelhes's Avatar
    Thanks

Its like i said before the gallery is always quiet and if anyone goes they dont if ever rarely leave any comments and there only nice job thats it
    ..:Open Your Wings Evil Angel:..

Banned The White Wolf is off to a good start
    Thanks

Yes, we did have a thread on something like that. DB closed it because SOTW is to showcase your work and so is the gallery. I guess he thought it'd be better for the forums and the gallery. More people would visit it. But that is a good idea. It is already being done. In the gallery and SOTW.

Shake the Core. Xelhes may be famous one day Xelhes may be famous one day Xelhes's Avatar
    Thanks

Grr i understand but ooo never mind i give there is no wavering any of you >.< guess il just have to use my own judgement on my sigs

Moderator Fling The Cow Champion, Abba The Fox Champion deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18's Avatar
    Thanks

I'm not going to say this again, a new area won't get people to leave better comments. It's up to the members, not the area. If people don't visit the gallery section, then what makes you think they will visit the new area just because it is meant for better comments??????? It makes no sense. And if people really do that, then that's plain stupidity and laziness on their part for not doing it in the gallery where it is suppose to be done. Oooooh, look, some critisism. lol.
    Attitude of AO MODS, according to beast
    Because they have obtained that level they are arrogant. You have to kep in mind when you talk about these guys they are kind of dorks who probably didn't excel at much and this is their only outlet to flex their muscles. Their egos would suffer no less so the the forum suffers some more. Watch one way or another they will probably repond to this post with a threat. But there are better forums out there. Private messege Zev.

Thanks

I fully understand your stand point on this and i dont think you understand mine. but im just going to leave it alone for now if anyone wants to know what i was trying to get across PM me and i wll "Show" you

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast