+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Constructive Critisim

Anime Online's Lesbian SasuraiHell may be famous one day SasuraiHell may be famous one day SasuraiHell's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Constructive Critisim

man, what your asking for just wont happen, there are too little gfx members who are up there in the gfx skills ladder to be able to give out decent cnc's, i know what you mean, but you wont find that here, you'd have to actually be apart of a gfx based site..,
    but i'd like for you to "show" me what you mean.its not like its a totally oblivious idea., i just want to see how you think it is.

Railgun Assimilate Champion Sazuka may be famous one day Sazuka may be famous one day Sazuka's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Constructive Critisim

Quote Originally Posted by Naruto1988 View Post
    Grr i understand but ooo never mind i give there is no wavering any of you >.< guess il just have to use my own judgement on my sigs
    If you want to get some recognition for your sigs, post a link to your gallery in your sig. Then people will be like, "Hey look at this sig... hey a link to more like it *click*" I'm not saying that you'll get feedback all the time, but at least people see what you have to offer. And if you crave judgment that badly, you could always PM a great GFX artist and ask them for a critique.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3