Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: couple of questions

Newbie thedivineshadow may be famous one day thedivineshadow may be famous one day thedivineshadow's Avatar
    Thanks

couple of questions

hey i just had a few questions
    i left for .. well a long time. my last log in was probably last year sometime (left for personal reasons) but the question remains on why i started again at 0 posts ^.^;;; did the site crash again or were all the old posts deleted?

another quesiton is what are those medals under user stats?

Warrior Monk kedar may be famous one day kedar may be famous one day kedar's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: couple of questions

Yes, there was a crash, but I don't think the posts were erased. No, they weren't, I am certain. Do you remember how many posts you had?

As for the medals, they represent your post count. The more posts one has, the medal status or the number of medals will rise.

★~Ao's Irish Fariy ~★ equinn may be famous one day equinn may be famous one day equinn's Avatar
    Thanks

it had crashed agian i couldnt get on for about 2 days but my suff i think was still there
    @kedar thats how it woks then you know the medal status works

Otaku Star Girl may be famous one day Star Girl may be famous one day Star Girl's Avatar
    Thanks

^^ well there ya go. nice to have handy mod around once in a while to answer those burning questions.Thats what i was wondering lol Cuz i thought maybe you forgot your account and made a new one.

Newbie thedivineshadow may be famous one day thedivineshadow may be famous one day thedivineshadow's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kedar
    Yes, there was a crash, but I don't think the posts were erased. No, they weren't, I am certain. Do you remember how many posts you had?

As for the medals, they represent your post count. The more posts one has, the medal status or the number of medals will rise.
    i do not remember off hand but it was atleast 500, like i said, its been last year since ive logged in last ^.^;;;;

i know i was able to change my title (the thing that says junior member) however many posts that took, 500 i think, anyway my title was "divinely evil" or something like that.

thanks for answering my questions ^.^
    Last edited by thedivineshadow; Jun 25, 2006 at 01:26 PM.

Warrior Monk kedar may be famous one day kedar may be famous one day kedar's Avatar
    Thanks

Hmmm, I am not sure if the crash had impact on some users, but as far as I can recall, all the members who were here before the crash, still had their original post count. However, I don't know, like I said, if it had an effect on some user accounts.

Anyway, no problem for the help, from all of us! ^_^

Thanks

well thanks for your time nonetheless

Legendary Otaku Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra's Avatar
    Thanks

you are refering to the "BigBang" Wen ewdi and gig still ran the site. There wa sa crash a few years ago and hasn't been once sence

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast