+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Customizing my membermabobber

Femmebot Rehab Colt Crouse Champion, Bookworm Champion, Hangman Champion, Connect 2 Champion Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows's Avatar
    Thanks

Customizing my membermabobber

Yeah I had no clue what to title this. But anyway I DO have a question or two...

Y'know underneath your avatar, and above your post count. Theres a place that says what type of member you are.

"Community member" "Moderator" "Administrator"... ect

Well how do you customize it to say what you'd like it to?

And also, is there a way I can prevent a member from PMing me? or do I need to talk to a mod for that?
    ... Not Ever Again...

??* Judge and Executioner ??* White Van Man Champion, Home Run Derby Champion, Mahjongg sport Champion, Jewel Champion, The Asteroids Champion koga23 may be famous one day koga23 may be famous one day koga23's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Customizing my membermabobber

I take it your talking about the custom user title for that you need to be Elite Member (500 posts)

And to block a member go to you user CP then down to 'Buddy / Ignore Lists' and there you can block who you want.If its serous you might want to talk to a mod about it.
    ....Player Killer....
    ??* "There is nothing to fear but F.E.A.R. it self -(F.E.A.R) " ??*

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Peach_follows View Post
    Yeah I had no clue what to title this. But anyway I DO have a question or two...

Y'know underneath your avatar, and above your post count. Theres a place that says what type of member you are.

"Community member" "Moderator" "Administrator"... ect

Well how do you customize it to say what you'd like it to?

And also, is there a way I can prevent a member from PMing me? or do I need to talk to a mod for that?
    Yes, pretty much koga has helped answer the question. But regarding the PM-ing part, if someone is indeed harassing you, please let us know so we can take care of it.

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Femmebot Rehab Colt Crouse Champion, Bookworm Champion, Hangman Champion, Connect 2 Champion Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Pyoro-Pyoro View Post
    Yes, pretty much koga has helped answer the question. But regarding the PM-ing part, if someone is indeed harassing you, please let us know so we can take care of it.
    I see others who are not elite members who have that "custom user member" part customized.
    ... Not Ever Again...

??* Judge and Executioner ??* White Van Man Champion, Home Run Derby Champion, Mahjongg sport Champion, Jewel Champion, The Asteroids Champion koga23 may be famous one day koga23 may be famous one day koga23's Avatar
    Thanks

Thats due to they did it with the vbplaza but the vbplaza is no longer working or it could be due to they did it before the rules were changed.
    ....Player Killer....

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by koga23 View Post
    Thats due to they did it with the vbplaza but the vbplaza is no longer working or it could be due to they did it before the rules were changed.
    So, if you've customized it before the rules changed... you can continue to RE-customize it? (the person Im speaking of has under 200 posts, and has changed his recently.)
    ... Not Ever Again...

Shake the Core. Xelhes may be famous one day Xelhes may be famous one day Xelhes's Avatar
    Thanks

O is that right well then Maybe he hacked or something i cant really tell but i have also noticed this phenomenon that people under 500 post have Custom user titles which im not so happy about takes away the goodness of being a Elite because a memeber or comm member has a custom title i doubt that they bought it seeing as how the point system was taken down some time ago so maybe you can tell DB about it or anyone here can relay that message
    ..:Open Your Wings Evil Angel:..

Thanks

As far i as i know the rules were different back in 04 thats why some of the vets form 04 have custom titles (as far as i know).And im not to sure if you got it in the vbplaza that option still stayed with the members profile becuase i never used that option.
    ....Player Killer....

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast