+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Customizing my membermabobber

Otaku Just Pitching Champion, Mile High Club Champion, Penguin Dive Champion, Gold Strike Champion Darkened_Star may be famous one day Darkened_Star may be famous one day Darkened_Star's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Customizing my membermabobber

I have under 500 post and can change mine... The thing under my avi, right. ??? I've been able to change it since... I don't remember when. But I can change it...

Come dance in the rain with me, no one is watching.

Banned The White Wolf is off to a good start
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Darkened_Star View Post
    I have under 500 post and can change mine... The thing under my avi, right. ??? I've been able to change it since... I don't remember when. But I can change it...

WTH is going on??!

Dragon Ball, I think you changed something.
    TWO users who just recently joined are able to change their custom title... WITHOUT being Elite Members.
    Maybe it has to do with post count.

Femmebot Rehab Colt Crouse Champion, Bookworm Champion, Hangman Champion, Connect 2 Champion Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by The White Wolf View Post

WTH is going on??!

Dragon Ball, I think you changed something.
    TWO users who just recently joined are able to change their custom title... WITHOUT being Elite Members.
    Maybe it has to do with post count.
    Yeppers... and now I have a custom user title too... Could it be its open to communtiy members and not just elite and above? I dunno.... but Im happy.
    ... Not Ever Again...

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Peach_follows
    Yeppers... and now I have a custom user title too... Could it be its open to communtiy members and not just elite and above? I dunno.... but Im happy.
    All of this has happened since DB made the Software Upgrade. So perhaps.. it changed. However, it's still mentioned that it is only for Elite Members in the Rules, so I'm confused.

I Hate Junk Posting AiB Champion, Typo Champion Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball's Avatar
    Thanks

Oh apologies for not jumping in earlier.

Custom user titles were allowed for Community Members (100 or more posts) and higher. It was never restricted to Community Members.

However, I think it's best to make this only available to Elite Members and above, and so from today, only Elite Members can use customer user titles. Furthermore, I have updated the FAQ to reflect this. Please see point 7.

Thank you.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Dragon Ball View Post
    Oh apologies for not jumping in earlier.

Custom user titles were allowed for Community Members (100 or more posts) and higher. It was never restricted to Community Members.

However, I think it's best to make this only available to Elite Members and above, and so from today, only Elite Members can use customer user titles. Furthermore, I have updated the FAQ to reflect this. Please see point 7.

Thank you.

Oh* Do community members who had this option open now DON'T have it anymore? Or is it community members who didn't realize this, now cannot use the feature?
    I know this question will come up sooner or later, so might as well ask.

I Hate Junk Posting AiB Champion, Typo Champion Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball's Avatar
    Thanks

Community members now cannot use this features. If they have already set it, then they wont be able to set it again.

Thanks

Oh all right. Well thank you for that wonderful clear up !

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3