+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: E-Mails

Newbie damageincracing may be famous one day damageincracing may be famous one day
    Thanks

E-Mails

What do I need to do to stop the constant "Photo Upload Notification" e-mails? I have checked or unchecked everybox in the User CP reguarding e-mails and I still get a ton of em. A few weeks ago I recieved over 150 in less than 6 hours! I like the site but I just don't want my mailbox crammed full of these. I prefer to check the sites myself.

Learn, live, laugh, GROW 5 Card Draw Champion, Bubble Trouble Champion, Connect 4 Champion, Long Jump Champion, Collapse Champion, BALLZ! Champion, Rotamania Champion, Rotations Champion, Hishi Champion, Domino Pressure Champion, Fun_game1 Champion, Road Blocks Champion, Puzzle Maniax Champion, Cloud Breakout Champion lebasiara may be famous one day lebasiara's Avatar
    Thanks

Wink Re: E-Mails

Private Messages > Edit Options > Default Thread Suscription Mode > No e-mail notification > save changes

Hope it helps!!!!!!
    have a good one!
    Nothing less from Pyro ^_^ Great Sig ^_^ THANK YOU!!!!
    C:\Documents and Settings\MARA\My Documents\My Pictures\Anime room\sigs\music_sig1 mia ^_^.jpg
    "show me.... THE BEAST!!!" The Beauty and the Beast movie

Newbie damageincracing may be famous one day damageincracing may be famous one day
    Thanks

Re: E-Mails

Did that- still get e-mails. Like I said- I've tried everything short of canceling my membership, and I don't wanna do that.

Learn, live, laugh, GROW 5 Card Draw Champion, Bubble Trouble Champion, Connect 4 Champion, Long Jump Champion, Collapse Champion, BALLZ! Champion, Rotamania Champion, Rotations Champion, Hishi Champion, Domino Pressure Champion, Fun_game1 Champion, Road Blocks Champion, Puzzle Maniax Champion, Cloud Breakout Champion lebasiara may be famous one day lebasiara's Avatar
    Thanks

Wink Re: E-Mails

Before u do anything I'd recommend u to PM a mod or Dragon Ball or Trunks. I am sure they'll be more than welcome to help u....
    I really don't know what else to tell u

I am sorry I wasn't that much of a help.....
    Nothing less from Pyro ^_^ Great Sig ^_^ THANK YOU!!!!
    C:\Documents and Settings\MARA\My Documents\My Pictures\Anime room\sigs\music_sig1 mia ^_^.jpg
    "show me.... THE BEAST!!!" The Beauty and the Beast movie

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks

Grumble Grumble Grumble

Now changing the default subscription setting does nothing to change all the threads you've already subscribed too.. You need to go into your User Control Panel and clear out all the subscriptions as well...
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

Lost In My Own World Fishing the Sea Champion, LastTank Standing Champion Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra's Avatar
    Thanks

One question though do you have photos uploaded into our gallery?
    ™Mommy To Micah And Shawn!™

Thanks For The Amazing Tag Pyro!

Thanks

I'm not subscribed to any threads, and haven't uploaded anything as of yet.

Banned The White Wolf is off to a good start
    Thanks

Yes, I agree with Ky-lyrra. Do you infact, have photos uploaded into AO's gallery?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast