+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: End up at home... o_O

Banned serven_of_god may be famous one day serven_of_god may be famous one day serven_of_god's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: End up at home... o_O

That i think happen to me but it never did it again now sicnes my pc is faster and more smarter then befor.......

Banned The White Wolf is off to a good start
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mahiru View Post
    Sometimes when I click other buttons (such as Private Messages, profiles, and even just now the button to get into this section of the forum) I end up back at the Home page...
    Why is that happening? ^^;
    IT KEEPS ON HAPPENING TO ME NOW!!!!!

WHY ?!?!?!

Wo chao xi huan ni Mahjong Champion, Shape Game Champion, Solitaire Champion, Mahjong Connect Champion, Looney Tunes Mahjong Champion, Elite Mahjong Champion, MahJong Champion, Mahjong XY Champion mahiru may be famous one day mahiru may be famous one day mahiru's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by The White Wolf View Post
    IT KEEPS ON HAPPENING TO ME NOW!!!!!

WHY ?!?!?!
    I don't know, that's why I started this thread >_<;; But no one's been able to tell me so far ;;>_>

The only suggestion we've gotten is site maintance... which... wouldn't that just end up telling me it can't find the page? Because that's happened on occasion, too.
    Wo shi zhen zhen zhen xi huan ni...

Thank you Equinn!! ^-^

Banned The White Wolf is off to a good start
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mahiru View Post
    I don't know, that's why I started this thread >_<;; But no one's been able to tell me so far ;;>_>

The only suggestion we've gotten is site maintance... which... wouldn't that just end up telling me it can't find the page? Because that's happened on occasion, too.
    oiy! same here!!! >.<

I dunno...I guess we have to sit and wait ^___^;;

I Hate Junk Posting AiB Champion, Typo Champion Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball's Avatar
    Thanks

Can someone post to me the exact link they are clicking on? That is, the url that takes you to the home page?

I most likely think it's an old url and no longer exists, so you would be redirected to the home page.

If you click on www.animeonline.net/thisisalsoawronglink.htm you would surely be directed to the home page rather than "Page not Found".

Wo chao xi huan ni Mahjong Champion, Shape Game Champion, Solitaire Champion, Mahjong Connect Champion, Looney Tunes Mahjong Champion, Elite Mahjong Champion, MahJong Champion, Mahjong XY Champion mahiru may be famous one day mahiru may be famous one day mahiru's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Dragon Ball View Post
    Can someone post to me the exact link they are clicking on? That is, the url that takes you to the home page?

I most likely think it's an old url and no longer exists, so you would be redirected to the home page.

If you click on www.animeonline.net/thisisalsoawronglink.htm you would surely be directed to the home page rather than "Page not Found".
    Umm... it happens when I click on the button for private messages, or to get to someone's profile, I don't know anything more than that, sorry =/ But I mean, if I try like 10 times or try again later, it'll work. So I dunno...
    Wo shi zhen zhen zhen xi huan ni...

Thank you Equinn!! ^-^

THUMBSUCKING ADDICTION Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K's Avatar
    Thanks

Same it can be any button really for me. Most of the time when it has to do with Profiles thou.

I'd be clicking though, and get directed right back to the home page, and when I try to click anything else. It still redirected me.

So I tend to long out, then come back, but I don't know if it can happen if I am logged out either. Like Mahiru said. >.<ll sorries.
    ≥°≤ [?] █▓▒░░▒▓█ [?] ≥°≤
    You know how you drown a blonde, Rosalie? Glue a mirror to the bottom of a pool.
    Jacob Black, Breaking Dawn, Chapter 14, p.271
    Lamie Hynamen "I reject your reality and substitute my own."

??* Judge and Executioner ??* White Van Man Champion, Home Run Derby Champion, Mahjongg sport Champion, Jewel Champion, The Asteroids Champion koga23 may be famous one day koga23 may be famous one day koga23's Avatar
    Thanks

ya same for me its mostly on the profiles that it happens to me
    ....Player Killer....
    ??* "There is nothing to fear but F.E.A.R. it self -(F.E.A.R) " ??*

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast