+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: End up at home... o_O

Warrior Monk kedar may be famous one day kedar may be famous one day kedar's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: End up at home... o_O

Quote Originally Posted by mahiru View Post
    I don't know, that's why I started this thread >_<;; But no one's been able to tell me so far ;;>_>

The only suggestion we've gotten is site maintance... which... wouldn't that just end up telling me it can't find the page? Because that's happened on occasion, too.
    I wonder why this is happening to a select few people. For the past few days, I never experienced this sort of problem, seeing you guys are encountered with it in recent time, nor have I been faced with such a problem in the past ~!! So I guess that this might a computer setting or browser-related problem. Frankly, I do not know. Hopefully Len-sami or Dragon Ball would be able to address your issue or will rectify this if it is a site-related problem.

Oh, and you spelled maintenance incorrectly. -15 =P

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

Do any of you have a program that blocks cookies? That might be the problem?

THUMBSUCKING ADDICTION Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Miroku4444 View Post
    Do any of you have a program that blocks cookies? That might be the problem?
    Would that be Firefox?

o_o Cause I got that scripts blocks, but I always remove that. >.<ll
    ≥°≤ [?] █▓▒░░▒▓█ [?] ≥°≤
    You know how you drown a blonde, Rosalie? Glue a mirror to the bottom of a pool.
    Jacob Black, Breaking Dawn, Chapter 14, p.271
    Lamie Hynamen "I reject your reality and substitute my own."

I Hate Junk Posting AiB Champion, Typo Champion Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball's Avatar
    Thanks

Let me know some of the profiles and the exact buttons you are clicking. I will then try myself.

??* Judge and Executioner ??* White Van Man Champion, Home Run Derby Champion, Mahjongg sport Champion, Jewel Champion, The Asteroids Champion koga23 may be famous one day koga23 may be famous one day koga23's Avatar
    Thanks

on wich one it happens at random most of the time but for instance

example:
    i clicked on ur profile Dragon Ball and when i click on the network button and tryed too see the second page of the list i kick me off
    ....Player Killer....
    ??* "There is nothing to fear but F.E.A.R. it self -(F.E.A.R) " ??*

Wo chao xi huan ni Mahjong Champion, Shape Game Champion, Solitaire Champion, Mahjong Connect Champion, Looney Tunes Mahjong Champion, Elite Mahjong Champion, MahJong Champion, Mahjong XY Champion mahiru may be famous one day mahiru may be famous one day mahiru's Avatar
    Thanks

Well, today so far it's happened when I tried to see The White Wolf's profile... it happened when I tried to leave Dancy_Saz a comment... it happened when I tried to see Mr. K's profile... and it happened when I tried to leave Hold.Me.X.Thrill.Me's a comment.
    Last edited by mahiru; Feb 18, 2007 at 04:42 PM.
    Wo shi zhen zhen zhen xi huan ni...

Thank you Equinn!! ^-^

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. K View Post
    Would that be Firefox?

o_o Cause I got that scripts blocks, but I always remove that. >.<ll
    There is a plug in that blocks cookies for firefox. I have it to block those tracking cookies. As for No Script, it shouldn't be doing that. Allow AO and see if it helps. I Dont have AO blocked with No Script.

Otaku Mattness may be famous one day Mattness may be famous one day Mattness's Avatar
    Thanks

I have had this problem. When I am editing my profile, any of the editor links after I enter the editor send me back to AO's hompage! I have to make shure that I only check the dots or all my progress will be lost!
    I got around it but I see what you are saying!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast