+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Feedbacks welcome

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Feedbacks welcome

Quote Originally Posted by Sinistra View Post
    I know alot of people don't like me and frankly I can care less if you like me or not. Deal with it. I know alot of you don't like Hassun Deal with it alot of you don't like Pyoro, Dancy, or any of the other staff there are 2 options for you eather deal with it or leave. No one is Forcing you to stay here.
    I didn't feel like posting on a closed thread "About AO," so I wanted to create a new thread specifically for myself. I know it's a fact that you can't be loved or liked by every member, and I try to be as unbiased as possible. However I am human and I will make mistakes.

So, if you ever feel like I did something wrong or whatever, then feel free to PM me to confront me.

Most of the time I would reply, unless you are making some unreasonable comment. Don't feel restricted, because I am not Hassun and I will not come to your house at night if you criticize me.

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Lost In My Own World Fishing the Sea Champion, LastTank Standing Champion Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Feedbacks welcome

So far I have no problem with you or any of the staff not even Sinistra. Hopefully you guys will stay how you are! You guys are great Hassun Pyoro Dancy since you guys were mentioned keep up!
    ™Mommy To Micah And Shawn!™

Thanks For The Amazing Tag Pyro!

You's Trollin Pro Leafblower Champion, Helicopter Champion ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro's Avatar
    Thanks

I don't have anything against the Mods or Admins, but you guys sometimes abuse your powers as AO law enforcers by picking on newbies and older members just because they said something about you that you didn't like. As higher ups you guys should give the example of how a member of your status should act. Furthermore, by abusing of your AO powers you are telling others that you ca get away without being punished for your bad deeds. As a result, the member community start disliking the site and stop coming back again. I honestly don't give a crap if any of you guys get mad at me because of something i say about you. Although, you are entitle to tell me what i did wrong, but in a good manner. Not by threaten me or telling me that you'll ban me if i do it again. If we come here is because we whether don't have anything to do or we just don't have a life. I like you all because i think you are funny and kool, but sometimes you guys become emo and do this type of crap mentioned above. Peace be with you all brothers and sisters. God bless you all.

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

Care to give an example of this?

Legendary Otaku Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Zui Quan View Post
    Pyoro, you smell funny and need to do something about your drooling problems. But what you need to work on most is the fact that you insert the word "nipples" into every other sentence when you talk to girls.
    LOL!!

Anywho Pyoro is probibly one of the best mods we have here in fact him hassun len Miroku Sazzy Kedar Sasurai Kasa and Soldat are very good at what they do. I admit some of us do abuse our power but its in good fun or just to let someone know if they try anything we know they are there. I do feel obligated to help the members out therefore I will respect the members and respect the staff unlike I use to do.
    Last edited by Miroku4444; Jan 13, 2007 at 08:53 PM. Reason: Spelling

Commander Ham Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer's Avatar
    Thanks

Personally I hate you all, darn you mods with your super powers and painful probing...not to mention other things I can't say on this site but basically everything that Hassun did to me last night .....

On a serious note I think it is all in line, never seen a mod be "abusive"...if the person committing the offense simply read the rules and tried to obey them in the first place then we wouldn't need mods...so they should NOT be complaining about a mod being "abusive" when there dumb butt deserved everything they get for not doing what they should have done to begin with READ THE RULES.

Otaku Laharl ex may be famous one day Laharl ex may be famous one day
    Thanks

AO's staff act childish and are incompetent. That's why you're the best. <3

Poor Dragonball. One of these days you all are going to kill him...

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Hassun View Post
    May I remind everyone here that pyoro-pyoro asked that you PM him with your complaints. This isn't the Western Wall you know.
    What's this Western Wall??

Anywho, yeah pretty much it, if you think I'm doing fine, then there's no need to post or send me a PM.

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast