+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Feedbacks welcome

Lady Barronmore Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Feedbacks welcome

Quote Originally Posted by HolderOfTheDarkChalice View Post
    no big deal? then why comaplain at all then? i mean db hassuan and
    the other members do what thye need to reduce junk posting or spamming oir
    what ever he was doing what the rules said to do.

unless you havnt read them yet,
    Speak with respect to the best moderator this site has ever had.

I have to agree with Zui Quan however. Too much stuff is showing in the public forums that needs to stay in the Black Mesa. (Like mods fighting over whether a thread should be open or closed until the owner has to clean it up.) It makes the staff look indecisive and divided. That in turn is bad for discipline on the site.

Best of luck though. It's a job I never wanted.

l Stone Hold l Now We're Cooking! l Thanks to Kaos for the awesome sig!

M A S T E R Zui Quan may be famous one day Zui Quan may be famous one day Zui Quan's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by HolderOfTheDarkChalice View Post
    no big deal? then why comaplain at all then? i mean db hassuan and
    the other members do what thye need to reduce junk posting or spamming oir
    what ever he was doing what the rules said to do.

unless you havnt read them yet, anyway i think the mods and admin
    here do tend to over look things alot well all but 2 mods anyway
    there are alot of things that happen that they over look,heck like sinestra
    said he does certain things to get the attennion they they are being
    watched but he over does it or tends to come off as a jerk.

he might not be then he might be a jerk who knows but i repsect
    him either way though because with out repsect AO hasnt got crap

Spelling, punctuation and grammar go a long way towards making a coherent, intelligible post.

Anyway, I brought up the point because it looks as if the staff is currently suffering from infighting. That may or may not be true (I don't have access to the staff area so I don't really now) but that is what it looks like. The best way to effectively run an internet community is for the folks in charge to be united in their efforts.

One sure way to cause internal strife is for one staff member to counteract the work of another. I wanted to make sure that what DB did in the thread wasn't going to cause anymore havoc among the staff.

Among other things, please don't start with me about the rules. I wrote many of them.
    Clan? What Clan?
    I'm the Master. I need no Clan.

Decapitation?DontBePicky! Raimann may be famous one day Raimann may be famous one day Raimann's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Pyoro-Pyoro View Post
    I didn't feel like posting on a closed thread "About AO," so I wanted to create a new thread specifically for myself. I know it's a fact that you can't be loved or liked by every member, and I try to be as unbiased as possible. However I am human and I will make mistakes.

So, if you ever feel like I did something wrong or whatever, then feel free to PM me to confront me.

Most of the time I would reply, unless you are making some unreasonable comment. Don't feel restricted, because I am not Hassun and I will not come to your house at night if you criticize me.
    ive been here a few weeks and i have no problem, for example silver has helped me alot here and i like what he did. and even tho i made some mistakes in the beggining, i have to respect everything what the mods say, cuz they are here to help the site stay good.

Want Credits Fast? Love The Thrill Of Gambling? Then Come On Down And See For Yourself!
    http://www.animeonline.net/f5/nfl-football-31440/

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Raimann View Post
    ive been here a few weeks and i have no problem, for example silver has helped me alot here and i like what he did. and even tho i made some mistakes in the beggining, i have to respect everything what the mods say, cuz they are here to help the site stay good.
    And to your credit Raimann, you are one of the few people who respects the rules and such. There are members who simply ignore it, even when the staff tells them that they are breaking the rule.

But since most things are a two-way street, that's why I made this thread. Moderators are kind of like the salesmen on the floor, and they are the ones which deals directly with the members (consumers).

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Otaku Youth-anime-fan is off to a good start
    Thanks

Interesting.

All in all, since we ALL to very stupid things, (I probably do more than others), I have a personal philosophy to forgive absolutely everyone for what they say or do to me. Well, most of the time, like if they keyed my car.

For me, if you forgive me and my stupidness, I'll forgive yours, and I always forgive yours whether you forgive me or not. And also the mods here might be strict in some ways, but they are just trying to help the community be stable and be a welcoming, inviting atmosphere. I have been to various other forums, and I actually have to say that this is the most unique and best one I've ever been to. And that is mainly because the mods and admins do care a lot about these forums. And they all have wacky personalities.

In all retrospect, I talk a lot of crap online, even though my personality is way different in person. I've been working on being a better online user in this regard, and I feel that if everyone does the same, we probably would have less trouble. Maybe read what your typing a couple of times before one posts...
    Anyways, sorry for emoting on this thread...

Decapitation?DontBePicky! Raimann may be famous one day Raimann may be famous one day Raimann's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Pyoro-Pyoro View Post
    And to your credit Raimann, you are one of the few people who respects the rules and such. There are members who simply ignore it, even when the staff tells them that they are breaking the rule.

But since most things are a two-way street, that's why I made this thread. Moderators are kind of like the salesmen on the floor, and they are the ones which deals directly with the members (consumers).
    well i love some of the mods like as i said Dragon Ball gave me a rep point, but i lost it cuz some person didnt like me o well, and without the mods, this site would be filled with spam and inapropriet stuff and it would be called www.everythingthatisntanimeonline.net and since i like it hear, i wanna help by reporting any stupid stuff

Want Credits Fast? Love The Thrill Of Gambling? Then Come On Down And See For Yourself!
    http://www.animeonline.net/f5/nfl-football-31440/

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3