+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Forum Posting bugged! Please help quickly!

Banned CTD High Jump Champion, Cop-For-This Champion, Soap Bubble Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Kill Time in Your Office Champion, Slow Motion Champion, Moodys Magical Eye Champion, The Fridge Champion, Dangerous Fishing Champion, Panda Golf 2: Christmas Edition Champion, Driving Mad Champion, Head to Head Champion, Super Headers Champion, Penguin Arcade Champion, Chopper Challenge Champion, Air Dodge Champion, Chopper Chase Champion, F/A-18 Hornet Champion, Snow Boarding Champion, Spaceman Bob`s Great Escape Champion, Space Cowboy Champion, Rons Free Fall Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Black Dragon Champion, Samegame and Champion, Mayan Mask Champion, 42 Games Champion, Cubedelic Champion, Smaugs Schatkist Champion, Python Champion, Thor Towers Champion Mini Dev is off to a good start
    Thanks

Forum Posting bugged! Please help quickly!

Even in makeing this post it's risky for me, i'm having problems with my posting in the forums, i've tried this sevral times now. Each post i create or talk about it comes up with an error page! I press back space and click submit again and it states i've done a double post but return me to the screen wiith my post there, however i don't get any credits just a post count! Also when i'm scanning through the forums i notice that the threads (after i've wrote in them) have not been updated and still says i've looked at it but have not posted in it, i'll show you...

Please can this be fix, does anyone know the answer? I wont post from now ok.

Angelic Lasura may be famous one day Lasura's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Forum Posting bugged! Please help quickly!

Geee... then I'm not the only one who's having this problem!!! >.< Sheesh it's so damn annoying! Only my problem went even further, I can't even make that post!!! It says that I did post in the main forum page, but when I go to that thread, my post is not there unless the computer thinks I'm psychical... And it happenned yesterday too and I haven't got my credits too... *sighs*

P.s. It did that again when I posted this. I clicked "post" and it threw out an error saying that I have posted this same message within the last 5 minutes and that I'll be redirected to that thread. Luckily this time my post did really appear though

My recommended fanfic: "Dreamer" by Scourge

Banned CTD High Jump Champion, Cop-For-This Champion, Soap Bubble Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Kill Time in Your Office Champion, Slow Motion Champion, Moodys Magical Eye Champion, The Fridge Champion, Dangerous Fishing Champion, Panda Golf 2: Christmas Edition Champion, Driving Mad Champion, Head to Head Champion, Super Headers Champion, Penguin Arcade Champion, Chopper Challenge Champion, Air Dodge Champion, Chopper Chase Champion, F/A-18 Hornet Champion, Snow Boarding Champion, Spaceman Bob`s Great Escape Champion, Space Cowboy Champion, Rons Free Fall Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Black Dragon Champion, Samegame and Champion, Mayan Mask Champion, 42 Games Champion, Cubedelic Champion, Smaugs Schatkist Champion, Python Champion, Thor Towers Champion Mini Dev is off to a good start
    Thanks

I can't show pictures unfortunatley but i think this has happened to everyone, i suggest a non posting moment, we need STAFF online!

Commander Ham Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer's Avatar
    Thanks

Ok, I got the same message...but we will have to wait on DB or CB to come online and fix it.

Ok there are 2 messages. 1 that you have posted a duplicate post within the last 5 minutes and then this message as well:

click to show spoiler

I PMed both DB and CB so hopefully they will be on soon.

I Hate Junk Posting AiB Champion, Typo Champion Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball's Avatar
    Thanks
    Am onto it... I just replicated this problem too.

EDIT 1

Let me try again.... Test post.

EDIT 2

Ok, all fixed!!! Yipeee!! Let me know if you are all ok on your end.

Thanks for the nudge Chief!
    Last edited by Dragon Ball; May 25, 2008 at 07:02 AM.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Dragon Ball For This Useful Post:

!Mini Dev (May 25, 2008)

Thanks

Ok thanks this is basically a test post but thought i'd say thanks very much and well what was the problem to do with or just a messy bug, nothing to do with zoints right?

I Hate Junk Posting AiB Champion, Typo Champion Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball's Avatar
    Thanks

You're welcome.

Nothing to do with zoints. Just one of the tables was not closed as the server crashed in the middle of the table being written to. I was in the middle of uploading 650MB to the server, and it got cranky on me and threw a tantrum and automagically rebooted.

Glad to hear it's working again.

Cheers!

Angelic Lasura may be famous one day Lasura's Avatar
    Thanks

Yep it's working here too ^^ I'm so relieved, its great to be able to post normally again, I almost had a heartattack each time he said I've tried to break the rules (I'm such a good gal ) Thank you Dragon Ball!!!! ^^

My recommended fanfic: "Dreamer" by Scourge

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast