Closed Thread

Thread: Forum, or threads for Word Games?

Banned The White Wolf is off to a good start
    Thanks

Forum, or threads for Word Games?

Question.

I remember we used to have a thread [ forum? ] for 'word games'??

It was fun, and I was wondering why we cannot have it anymore. Spam? Well, not necessarily. I was thinking maybe you could create a thread like that, and make it for only that purpose. For the game(s). You can make it so that people who post in there don't get post credit. Y'know? Like, when AOers post in the Introductions Forum, they don't get post count, or so I've heard.. Anyway, I was just thinking about it and thought I could post it here as a suggestion?

Just wondering, admins/mods..

Ikorose Shinsō Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Forum, or threads for Word Games?

A lot of those word games used to take place in the old "Chat Forum." The "Chat Forum" was a place where people could go in and spam, without receiving any credit for their posts, just as you describe.

Nevertheless, the Chat Forum took away from the rest of the board, as well as lowered the overall post quality. The staff will not encourage any form of spam in the future, especially a kind that will teach everyone how to post the wrong way.

Question answered, so I will close this. But of course, other mods can give their say about the Chat Forum, and why it was removed.

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Forum, or threads for Word Games?

Yes it was a good idea the chat forum was removed. Just lowered the quality of this forum. Theres plenty of other forums you can play these games.

Closed Thread