18. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

13 72.22%
  • No

5 27.78%
Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: The Galaga System

Banned Monkey Jump Champion, Karts Champion, Stagedive Dewy Champion, Harry Potter: The Marauder`s Map Champion, Weasley Breakfast Champion, Grand Slam Shredder Champion, Moon Skate Champion, Field Goal FootBall Champion, DodgeBall Champion, Gasbag Smackdown Champion, Makai Hockey Champion, Monkey Nut Champion, The Ordinary Boys Champion, Traffic Control Champion, Roving Reporter Champion, Prawn Of The Dead Champion, Sky Fire Champion, Musical Lantern Champion, Master Qwan,s Mahjongg Champion, Master Mahjongg Champion, Mahjongg: Alchemy Champion, Flash Tiles Champion, Mahjongg 3D Champion, Mahjongg 2 Champion, Mahjongg Fast Champion, Stupid Space Shooting Race Game Champion The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day
    Thanks

Question The Galaga System

Why is it gone i dont see it on my computer it but the rules till have it so am i just having problems with my computer or is it you guys because i love that sytsem you know it was cool and nobody else was doing it please bring it back if you are taking it away.

Railgun Assimilate Champion Sazuka may be famous one day Sazuka may be famous one day Sazuka's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: The Galaga System

Oh I didn't even notice they were gone. They must've disappeared with the forum update.
    For those who have no idea what he's talking about:
    Anime Online - FAQ: WELCOME TO ANIME ONLINE

byakugan Barn Break Champion, Dino Rennen Champion, Block Buster Champion, Portal Champion, Quick Brick Champion cantsenditback is off to a good start cantsenditback's Avatar
    Thanks

yeah... kind of notice that they were missing since the update DB done last time
    This world is corrupt
    Save tonight and fight the break of dawn
    I am so alone, I got no one to talk to, please help me

Banned CTD High Jump Champion, Cop-For-This Champion, Soap Bubble Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Kill Time in Your Office Champion, Slow Motion Champion, Moodys Magical Eye Champion, The Fridge Champion, Dangerous Fishing Champion, Panda Golf 2: Christmas Edition Champion, Driving Mad Champion, Head to Head Champion, Super Headers Champion, Penguin Arcade Champion, Chopper Challenge Champion, Air Dodge Champion, Chopper Chase Champion, F/A-18 Hornet Champion, Snow Boarding Champion, Spaceman Bob`s Great Escape Champion, Space Cowboy Champion, Rons Free Fall Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Black Dragon Champion, Samegame and Champion, Mayan Mask Champion, 42 Games Champion, Cubedelic Champion, Smaugs Schatkist Champion, Python Champion, Thor Towers Champion Mini Dev is off to a good start
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by cantsenditback View Post
    yeah... kind of notice that they were missing since the update DB done last time
    To answer your question yes i think they are cool, little trendy things under your avatar i vote keep em, There is only one issue i have with the Galaga system and that is the fact that when you do lots of posts (hassun) i belive that well, they don't get in the way but they take a lot of room up the more posts you get, but this system is quiete funky, i would love to obtain the highest of 25,000 posts if we bring it back.

byakugan Barn Break Champion, Dino Rennen Champion, Block Buster Champion, Portal Champion, Quick Brick Champion cantsenditback is off to a good start cantsenditback's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mini Dev View Post
    To answer your question yes i think they are cool, little trendy things under your avatar i vote keep em, There is only one issue i have with the Galaga system and that is the fact that when you do lots of posts (hassun) i belive that well, they don't get in the way but they take a lot of room up the more posts you get, but this system is quiete funky, i would love to obtain the highest of 25,000 posts if we bring it back.
    yeah i know what they are but its really hard to get 25000 post, but hey what can we do to get them back
    This world is corrupt
    Save tonight and fight the break of dawn
    I am so alone, I got no one to talk to, please help me

Banned CTD High Jump Champion, Cop-For-This Champion, Soap Bubble Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Kill Time in Your Office Champion, Slow Motion Champion, Moodys Magical Eye Champion, The Fridge Champion, Dangerous Fishing Champion, Panda Golf 2: Christmas Edition Champion, Driving Mad Champion, Head to Head Champion, Super Headers Champion, Penguin Arcade Champion, Chopper Challenge Champion, Air Dodge Champion, Chopper Chase Champion, F/A-18 Hornet Champion, Snow Boarding Champion, Spaceman Bob`s Great Escape Champion, Space Cowboy Champion, Rons Free Fall Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Black Dragon Champion, Samegame and Champion, Mayan Mask Champion, 42 Games Champion, Cubedelic Champion, Smaugs Schatkist Champion, Python Champion, Thor Towers Champion Mini Dev is off to a good start
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by cantsenditback View Post
    yeah i know what they are but its really hard to get 25000 post, but hey what can we do to get them back
    Plenty of things, one of the easiest (if aloud by MODS) is to have a public pole, voting yes or no to the system, it's simple really or we can ask an admin personally by PM to bring them back wheter he disagrees or agrees is another problem but still we have lots of options.

Witch Hunter GallComp may be famous one day GallComp may be famous one day GallComp's Avatar
    Thanks

Before maknig this issue bigger than it is, just keep in mind that the galaga system MAY not be compatible with the current forum software. Also remember that the galaga system was installed by an administrator that is no longer active in AO, so if a backup was not made then there is little chance for the galaga system to be back.

In the end is not a matter of having a vote to get it back, is a matter of having it or been able to implement it with our current software...

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by GallComp View Post
    Before maknig this issue bigger than it is, just keep in mind that the galaga system MAY not be compatible with the current forum software. Also remember that the galaga system was installed by an administrator that is no longer active in AO, so if a backup was not made then there is little chance for the galaga system to be back.

In the end is not a matter of having a vote to get it back, is a matter of having it or been able to implement it with our current software...
    Ok thankyou, i don't supose it's that much of an important matter, it still informs you on how many posts you have and nothing is really missed, so i think now we should actually leave it instead of getting into a big debate as it will just cause spam and effortless times for MODS the say, we can't fix it. ok thankyou GallComp

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast