18. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

13 72.22%
  • No

5 27.78%
Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: The Galaga System

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: The Galaga System

I LOVE the Galaga System! It's like winning a medal for acheiving something. I know, it's kinda cheesy, but I think it was cool. ^_^ I hope to see it again someday.

Golden Crypt Lord James Bunny Champion, Leaf Bouncer Champion, Flying Pengus Champion, Jungle Jumble Champion, Hungry Hippaul Champion LichGRIFFIN may be famous one day LichGRIFFIN's Avatar
    Thanks

Now i think about it it has disappeared ... bring it back ,it's fun than just nothing ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Mini Dev View Post
    Ok thankyou, i don't supose it's that much of an important matter, it still informs you on how many posts you have and nothing is really missed, so i think now we should actually leave it instead of getting into a big debate as it will just cause spam and effortless times for MODS the say, we can't fix it. ok thankyou GallComp
    oh yeah? it's indeed and extra decoration but it's fun ,the more things like this around the more you're motivated to post.
    Quote Originally Posted by GallComp View Post
    Before maknig this issue bigger than it is, just keep in mind that the galaga system MAY not be compatible with the current forum software. Also remember that the galaga system was installed by an administrator that is no longer active in AO, so if a backup was not made then there is little chance for the galaga system to be back.

In the end is not a matter of having a vote to get it back, is a matter of having it or been able to implement it with our current software...
    That's true but at least we want the issue to be presented and not just dropped out before ... and i hope it can return even if it's a little chance.
    Life and Death are always one and the same
    EVEN IF A RAINBOW IS BROKEN THERE'S STILL THE SKY

Newbie Gekkou may be famous one day Gekkou may be famous one day Gekkou's Avatar
    Thanks

Well i didnt even notices it was gone! But why isnt anything under my name? Like member and stuff like that? I think i have never had it!

The Joker Reincarnate Curveball Champion Jokerman may be famous one day Jokerman's Avatar
    Thanks

I love the Galaga System s0o0o0o0 much! it makes me wanna post things on threads and makes me determined to give my full opinion on matteres pertaining to the thread, hopefully peolpe thank me and my REP goes up. but PLLLLLLEEEEEEEAAAASE BRING BACK THE GALAGA SYSTEM~! :Joker:

I believe…whatever doesn't kill you simply makes you…stranger.
    Jokerman's Twitter Page: www.twitter.com/JokermanUno
    Thanx Shin Ryuga!!!!

Chtonian Slayer Astaroth may be famous one day Astaroth's Avatar
    Thanks

I have to say that i do enjoy it because in my opinion it brings a sense of competition and I know that in my personal experience I am always trying to post as much as i could to beat the next person that is ahead of me. And I think it is quite creative and makes your whole profile looks more fun.
    DO NOT MAKE ME UNLEASH MY INNER DEMON

Otaku psychical is off to a good start psychical's Avatar
    Thanks

So that's why it disappeared all of a sudden... I see. Too bad, but if nothing can be done about it, I suppose I could live without it. Hey, the credits meter's still there, y'know...
    Plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose.

Banned Monkey Jump Champion, Karts Champion, Stagedive Dewy Champion, Harry Potter: The Marauder`s Map Champion, Weasley Breakfast Champion, Grand Slam Shredder Champion, Moon Skate Champion, Field Goal FootBall Champion, DodgeBall Champion, Gasbag Smackdown Champion, Makai Hockey Champion, Monkey Nut Champion, The Ordinary Boys Champion, Traffic Control Champion, Roving Reporter Champion, Prawn Of The Dead Champion, Sky Fire Champion, Musical Lantern Champion, Master Qwan,s Mahjongg Champion, Master Mahjongg Champion, Mahjongg: Alchemy Champion, Flash Tiles Champion, Mahjongg 3D Champion, Mahjongg 2 Champion, Mahjongg Fast Champion, Stupid Space Shooting Race Game Champion The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day
    Thanks

Yes please bring them back people loved them and to me and others it gave them a goal to be the first person with 25000 posts which made people post more so it would be better for the site to so please bring them back.

Golden Crypt Lord James Bunny Champion, Leaf Bouncer Champion, Flying Pengus Champion, Jungle Jumble Champion, Hungry Hippaul Champion LichGRIFFIN may be famous one day LichGRIFFIN's Avatar
    Thanks

Though i can already know who's the first person to reach 25000 *looking at a certain person* but anyways hope someone of the staff looks around here and see if it can be done
    Life and Death are always one and the same
    EVEN IF A RAINBOW IS BROKEN THERE'S STILL THE SKY

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast