Closed Thread

Thread: Gallery

Newbie frozenwilderness may be famous one day frozenwilderness may be famous one day frozenwilderness's Avatar
    Thanks

Gallery

I don't know if a thread has already been set up about this.. but shouldn't there be a restriction limiting users on how many submissions they can have in a row? It gets quite annoying when I go to browse the fanart section of the gallery and see the whole first page filled up with one user's drawings.

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

Re: Gallery

Hmmm, I think a limit like that will work counterproductive.

Newbie frozenwilderness may be famous one day frozenwilderness may be famous one day frozenwilderness's Avatar
    Thanks

how so? isn't it unfair for someone to submit their art and then someone else comes along and submits a whole page full of their own art so that the other's never gets to be displayed ont he first page?

Warrior Monk kedar may be famous one day kedar may be famous one day kedar's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by frozenwilderness
    how so? isn't it unfair for someone to submit their art and then someone else comes along and submits a whole page full of their own art so that the other's never gets to be displayed ont he first page?
    ~ Most artists and art viewers here at AO don't just look at the first page and part away from the Fan art section, they will flip through the pages, and if they wish to remark about someone's work, they will post their comments. I am sure that most do this. I for one do the same as well.

Also, you may choose to post a link to your submitted artworks under your signature. Most artists here at AO do this. Just an advice. ^_^

Closed Thread