Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Gallery issues

Newbie frozenwilderness may be famous one day frozenwilderness may be famous one day frozenwilderness's Avatar
    Thanks

Gallery issues

I don't think anyone else has had this problem but I can't view the wallpapers category when I click on the link to the gallery. Is this a section restricted to certain types of members or is it just a glitch? I submitted a couple of pictures to the wallpapers section a few years ago but I can't find them in my gallery either... I think it's related to me not being able to see the wallpapers section. Also, something else I noticed - I used to be able to submit pictures without the images having to be moderated and reviewed, but now it's back to requiring approval before appearing in the gallery. Is there reason for this as well?

Commander Ham Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Gallery issues

Quote Originally Posted by frozenwilderness View Post
    I don't think anyone else has had this problem but I can't view the wallpapers category when I click on the link to the gallery. Is this a section restricted to certain types of members or is it just a glitch? I submitted a couple of pictures to the wallpapers section a few years ago but I can't find them in my gallery either... I think it's related to me not being able to see the wallpapers section.
    This is a bug, we don’t restrict the wallpapers gallery at this time as far as I know, DB should pick this up and investigate it.

Also, something else I noticed - I used to be able to submit pictures without the images having to be moderated and reviewed, but now it's back to requiring approval before appearing in the gallery. Is there reason for this as well?
    This has to do with your site “rank.” I would say you use to have “veteran” rank (which you got from your join date) and it has been changed to the appropriate “member” rank based on current site rules for member rank levels. This means your images are now moderated for certain gallery categories. I am not sure of the exact level but I think once you reach community member rank you don’t go through image moderation anymore…but keep in mind it might be one of the higher ranks.

Newbie frozenwilderness may be famous one day frozenwilderness may be famous one day frozenwilderness's Avatar
    Thanks

Oh alright, thanks so much for the fast response! By the way, is there a thread that lists the reqs for each of the member types? I'm not sure where to find it :X

edit: oh nvm that second part, I found the faq... thanks though
    Last edited by frozenwilderness; Jan 07, 2008 at 12:01 PM.

I Hate Junk Posting AiB Champion, Typo Champion Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball's Avatar
    Thanks

There is no bug. Only Community Members and above can view the wallpapers.

Commander Ham Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer's Avatar
    Thanks

Can we put that in the FAQs? Currently it only states that the arcade is limited to Community +, I realize there is a generic line about restrictions but it would be useful for those who don't know (or didn't know like me ^_^)

I Hate Junk Posting AiB Champion, Typo Champion Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball's Avatar
    Thanks

Great idea. Have updated the FAQ at Anime Online - FAQ: SECTION SPECIFIC RULES.

Thanks

In that case, can you please delete the wallpapers I submitted to the wallpaper section? I think it's a bit ridiculous that I can't see my own submissions present in my gallery. Thanks.

Thanks

In that case, can you please delete the wallpapers I submitted to the wallpaper section? I think it's a bit ridiculous that I can't see my own submissions present in my gallery. Thanks.
    You should be able to see your own wallpapers...when you go here you don't see them on page 2?

frozenwilderness Gallery - Anime Online Gallery

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast