+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Gallery Trojan

Legendary Otaku Violent may be famous one day Violent may be famous one day Violent's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Gallery Trojan

Reported Attack Site!

This web site at www.animeonline.net has been reported as an attack site and has been blocked based on your security preferences.

Attack sites try to install programs that steal private information, use your computer to attack others, or damage your system.

Some attack sites intentionally distribute harmful software, but many are compromised without the knowledge or permission of their owners.
    You mean that Sazzy? And ouch "Malicious software includes 33 scripting exploit(s)."

So when is this going to be fixed? All you have to do is download the gallery.php file off the server and use Notepad++ to edit and remove the malicious coding.

THE RULES!

I'm on my grind in search to find whats on my mind, its one of a kind!

Newbie Fack Soul is off to a good start Fack Soul's Avatar
    Thanks

Question Re: Gallery Trojan

Quote Originally Posted by Violent View Post
    I think its an AD trojan (loads ads in your browser) honestly nothing to big to worry about but I haven't heard too much word about this trojan so don't be to careless.

Well actually this a Trojan, which has become a very big risk to where
    Stealing all your personal and important and passwords and it destroy your computer and by stealing all personaile things in your PC ..
    This proliferation of hacker and a proliferation of programs that are hacked
    PC..
    I used this one Anti Trojan Elite 3.62..so what the newet informatin about it here in Animeonline ??

Stay in the world as if you are a strange .. And leave behind you a beautiful effect in this world .. we are guests .. And the guests, must leave..
    *****( 1 +1 = 7 )*****

Admin Cowboy Bebop is off to a good start Cowboy Bebop's Avatar
    Thanks

Found what appeared to be the malicious code on three files in the gallery and removed it (header, footer and gallery files). Doesn't appear to be affecting any of the non-gallery pages. Hopefully this cleared it up and the warning will go away once google re-indexes. I believe it takes up to 90 days to get off their list.

If anyone has any other ideas let me know. if you view the source code the malicious code should not longer be there. No idea how it got there. Sucks.

Legendary Otaku Violent may be famous one day Violent may be famous one day Violent's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Cowboy Bebop View Post
    Found what appeared to be the malicious code on three files in the gallery and removed it (header, footer and gallery files). Doesn't appear to be affecting any of the non-gallery pages. Hopefully this cleared it up and the warning will go away once google re-indexes. I believe it takes up to 90 days to get off their list.

If anyone has any other ideas let me know. if you view the source code the malicious code should not longer be there. No idea how it got there. Sucks.
    Nope the warning is gone and finally I can view the forum without my antivirus going all haywire.

Thanks a million

THE RULES!

I'm on my grind in search to find whats on my mind, its one of a kind!

Admin Cowboy Bebop is off to a good start Cowboy Bebop's Avatar
    Thanks

Great. The Firefox and Safari browser warnings still show up but they should go away over time. Google tags sites by the number of "attacks" in a 90 day period so I imagine it will take a few weeks for the warnings to completely go away. I confirmed that Google has not had its bots attacked in the last week so we look to be clear.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2