Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: gallery trowble

Otaku mint ice mage may be famous one day mint ice mage may be famous one day mint ice mage's Avatar
    brith place unknowed and there is no way to find out
    Thanks

Exclamation gallery trowble

i try to upload one of my wallpapers for the wallpaper in the gallery and it doesn't work wtf is wrong and it says it was sucfuly uploaded wtf is going on
    we are the ice and lighting mages of the galaxy angels
    and don't even think about trying to have your way with us or wewill freeze you and electrocute you and shove you off a big cliff

Bored college student fayt lingod may be famous one day fayt lingod may be famous one day fayt lingod's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: gallery troble

why dont you ask the staff in a PM?

thanks to zyta for the sick sig and avy!

Retired frr_Vegeta may be famous one day frr_Vegeta may be famous one day frr_Vegeta's Avatar
    Thanks

This is a question about the forum so I will be moving it to forum feedback and questions which is where it belongs

What is the file format of the image you are trying to upload? Is it .jpg .gif .png .bmp or anything such as those? How large is it in file size and in pixels?

Otaku mint ice mage may be famous one day mint ice mage may be famous one day mint ice mage's Avatar
    Thanks

Cool Re: gallery troble

Quote Originally Posted by frr_vegeta View Post
    This is a question about the forum so I will be moving it to forum feedback and questions which is where it belongs

What is the file format of the image you are trying to upload? Is it .jpg .gif .png .bmp or anything such as those? How large is it in file size and in pixels?
    it is a Bitmap Image and it is 3.75 mb and it is 1280 pixels width buy 1024 pixels height
    and don't even think about trying to have your way with us or wewill freeze you and electrocute you and shove you off a big cliff

Commander Ham Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer's Avatar
    Thanks

I think it is because the gallery mods have not "approved" it yet or it could be because it was rejected by the gallery mods. PM Kasai or SasuraHell and see if that is the reason.

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

Im with CB, it just needs to be approved.

Thanks

Question Re: gallery troble

eh ok here are a few i want to upload

http://www.andrew.cmu.edu/user/lvu/galaxyangel.jpg

well some of them u need a acount for and how do i do that? without let people mess around with my acount?

Domme Kasai may be famous one day Kasai may be famous one day Kasai's Avatar
    Thanks

You're still having issues with your uploads? First of all, change the format to jpeg and put your name on the bottom of the wall if it is your work.
    Seduced by Flesh

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast