+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Games

Banned Monkey Jump Champion, Karts Champion, Stagedive Dewy Champion, Harry Potter: The Marauder`s Map Champion, Weasley Breakfast Champion, Grand Slam Shredder Champion, Moon Skate Champion, Field Goal FootBall Champion, DodgeBall Champion, Gasbag Smackdown Champion, Makai Hockey Champion, Monkey Nut Champion, The Ordinary Boys Champion, Traffic Control Champion, Roving Reporter Champion, Prawn Of The Dead Champion, Sky Fire Champion, Musical Lantern Champion, Master Qwan,s Mahjongg Champion, Master Mahjongg Champion, Mahjongg: Alchemy Champion, Flash Tiles Champion, Mahjongg 3D Champion, Mahjongg 2 Champion, Mahjongg Fast Champion, Stupid Space Shooting Race Game Champion The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day
    Thanks

Question Games

There hasnt been any new games in the arcade for quiet a long time so i was wondering when are you going to keep uploading games .

Banned CTD High Jump Champion, Cop-For-This Champion, Soap Bubble Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Kill Time in Your Office Champion, Slow Motion Champion, Moodys Magical Eye Champion, The Fridge Champion, Dangerous Fishing Champion, Panda Golf 2: Christmas Edition Champion, Driving Mad Champion, Head to Head Champion, Super Headers Champion, Penguin Arcade Champion, Chopper Challenge Champion, Air Dodge Champion, Chopper Chase Champion, F/A-18 Hornet Champion, Snow Boarding Champion, Spaceman Bob`s Great Escape Champion, Space Cowboy Champion, Rons Free Fall Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Black Dragon Champion, Samegame and Champion, Mayan Mask Champion, 42 Games Champion, Cubedelic Champion, Smaugs Schatkist Champion, Python Champion, Thor Towers Champion Mini Dev is off to a good start
    Thanks

Re: Games

Quote Originally Posted by The GunGrave of Trigun View Post
    There hasnt been any new games in the arcade for quiet a long time so i was wondering when are you going to keep uploading games .
    Well i agree with you but since DragonBall has had some games he was willing to upload and now he has left adminship well then unfortunatley i belive we will have to wait for the new admins to settle before any more games are uploaded.

Commander Ham Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mini Dev View Post
    Well i agree with you but since DragonBall has had some games he was willing to upload and now he has left adminship well then unfortunatley i belive we will have to wait for the new admins to settle before any more games are uploaded.

Dragon Ball is still an admin here so what the heck are you talking about?

As far as new games go out and find some you like and then ask one of the admins to upload it, if you are too lazy to find them then deal with what we have.

Banned CTD High Jump Champion, Cop-For-This Champion, Soap Bubble Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Kill Time in Your Office Champion, Slow Motion Champion, Moodys Magical Eye Champion, The Fridge Champion, Dangerous Fishing Champion, Panda Golf 2: Christmas Edition Champion, Driving Mad Champion, Head to Head Champion, Super Headers Champion, Penguin Arcade Champion, Chopper Challenge Champion, Air Dodge Champion, Chopper Chase Champion, F/A-18 Hornet Champion, Snow Boarding Champion, Spaceman Bob`s Great Escape Champion, Space Cowboy Champion, Rons Free Fall Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Black Dragon Champion, Samegame and Champion, Mayan Mask Champion, 42 Games Champion, Cubedelic Champion, Smaugs Schatkist Champion, Python Champion, Thor Towers Champion Mini Dev is off to a good start
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefblackhammer View Post

Dragon Ball is still an admin here so what the heck are you talking about?

As far as new games go out and find some you like and then ask one of the admins to upload it, if you are too lazy to find them then deal with what we have.
    I am happy with the games we have to be honest but new ones would be a nice change, and as far as the admin thing is concerned i think i typed it wrong, it was meant to mean like because DragonBall has left on trips he probablly wont have time for uploading the new games so the new admins can do it when they are settled, sorry if i wasn't clear with what i meant.

Banned Monkey Jump Champion, Karts Champion, Stagedive Dewy Champion, Harry Potter: The Marauder`s Map Champion, Weasley Breakfast Champion, Grand Slam Shredder Champion, Moon Skate Champion, Field Goal FootBall Champion, DodgeBall Champion, Gasbag Smackdown Champion, Makai Hockey Champion, Monkey Nut Champion, The Ordinary Boys Champion, Traffic Control Champion, Roving Reporter Champion, Prawn Of The Dead Champion, Sky Fire Champion, Musical Lantern Champion, Master Qwan,s Mahjongg Champion, Master Mahjongg Champion, Mahjongg: Alchemy Champion, Flash Tiles Champion, Mahjongg 3D Champion, Mahjongg 2 Champion, Mahjongg Fast Champion, Stupid Space Shooting Race Game Champion The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day
    Thanks

Well okay i will start asking him to upload games but he hasnt been really on animeonline k like the tournament you guys hosted for the arcade he didnt play one single time so i dont think hes on that much so that probaly wont help.

Golden Crypt Lord James Bunny Champion, Leaf Bouncer Champion, Flying Pengus Champion, Jungle Jumble Champion, Hungry Hippaul Champion LichGRIFFIN may be famous one day LichGRIFFIN's Avatar
    Thanks

I think games here now are more than enough ... i mean i haven't seen half the games till now ... considering that i go to the arcade a lot ...
    Life and Death are always one and the same
    EVEN IF A RAINBOW IS BROKEN THERE'S STILL THE SKY

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by LichGRIFFIN View Post
    I think games here now are more than enough ... i mean i haven't seen half the games till now ... considering that i go to the arcade a lot ...
    True i seriously don't find the amount of games an issue what i do find more important is the amount of games that don't actually work in the arcade, and there are even hundreds of them! thats my only issue with the arcade, and the lack of players but that cannot be helped and has been disscussed before,

Thanks

Yes thats a problem to that alot of the games dont work or they work and you cant submit and the games im asking is i like having lots of games yes but there arent many for me that i really like playing theres probaly 50 im like cool right now but thats all my saying and i still would like to have new action games or some role playing games the action games i want to have like that robot game where you kill robots as a robots thats fun and i want some role playing games like demonic defense 4 which was my favorite game till the site got rid of but thats what im mostly asking for guys.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast