Closed Thread

Thread: Games, and newbie's

Newbie wiccachick5 is off to a good start wiccachick5's Avatar
    Thanks

Games, and newbie's

Well, i am a newbie here, And not to be rude, I find it very annoying (being a competitive person) that being a newbie, and not being allowed to play games is kinda unfair...

Also, *is too lazy to check the rules* how many posts do you need to play games'?
    My love for you was strong, it hurts to carry on, without you by my side, i now have to go hide!

Anime Online's Lesbian SasuraiHell may be famous one day SasuraiHell may be famous one day SasuraiHell's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Games, and newbie's

The things i do.....

"Only Community Members and above can play the Arcade."

"Community Member
    Achieved after 30 days AND 100 posts.
    "

The reason we have this rule, is because we are trying to get members to stay or be active. It'll be a shame if a member just register to use one part of AO and not the whole site. This site costs money and getting all of its functions put to good use is just the logical thing to do.

Banned CTD High Jump Champion, Cop-For-This Champion, Soap Bubble Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Kill Time in Your Office Champion, Slow Motion Champion, Moodys Magical Eye Champion, The Fridge Champion, Dangerous Fishing Champion, Panda Golf 2: Christmas Edition Champion, Driving Mad Champion, Head to Head Champion, Super Headers Champion, Penguin Arcade Champion, Chopper Challenge Champion, Air Dodge Champion, Chopper Chase Champion, F/A-18 Hornet Champion, Snow Boarding Champion, Spaceman Bob`s Great Escape Champion, Space Cowboy Champion, Rons Free Fall Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Black Dragon Champion, Samegame and Champion, Mayan Mask Champion, 42 Games Champion, Cubedelic Champion, Smaugs Schatkist Champion, Python Champion, Thor Towers Champion Mini Dev is off to a good start
    Thanks

Oh great another arcadeist, join the club when you are ready as he said, community members and above mate, you know you really should read the rules, they are rather important.

Golden Crypt Lord James Bunny Champion, Leaf Bouncer Champion, Flying Pengus Champion, Jungle Jumble Champion, Hungry Hippaul Champion LichGRIFFIN may be famous one day LichGRIFFIN's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by wiccachick5 View Post
    Well, i am a newbie here, And not to be rude, I find it very annoying (being a competitive person) that being a newbie, and not being allowed to play games is kinda unfair...

Also, *is too lazy to check the rules* how many posts do you need to play games'?
    very good news to hear indeed ... we're waiting for your 100 posts! ... and for the rules *whispers* just read the headlines in less than a minute and that would be more than enough ... *loud voice again* yeah yeah read ALL the rules ... or something like that -_-;
    Life and Death are always one and the same
    EVEN IF A RAINBOW IS BROKEN THERE'S STILL THE SKY

Banned aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67's Avatar
    Thanks

Question answered, closing.

Closed Thread