Closed Thread

Thread: Gay Anime

Banned Monkey Jump Champion, Karts Champion, Stagedive Dewy Champion, Harry Potter: The Marauder`s Map Champion, Weasley Breakfast Champion, Grand Slam Shredder Champion, Moon Skate Champion, Field Goal FootBall Champion, DodgeBall Champion, Gasbag Smackdown Champion, Makai Hockey Champion, Monkey Nut Champion, The Ordinary Boys Champion, Traffic Control Champion, Roving Reporter Champion, Prawn Of The Dead Champion, Sky Fire Champion, Musical Lantern Champion, Master Qwan,s Mahjongg Champion, Master Mahjongg Champion, Mahjongg: Alchemy Champion, Flash Tiles Champion, Mahjongg 3D Champion, Mahjongg 2 Champion, Mahjongg Fast Champion, Stupid Space Shooting Race Game Champion The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day
    Thanks

Question Gay Anime

Okay i love anime and i have seen alot of animes that are gay like fake and Kyou Kara Maoh! and more but they have such good storylines and im like i like the story but i hate the gayness but if they on fake made it a guy and a girl it would seem gay right haveany you have thought of this guys like you are like ohhhhhhhhh gay but then you like the story and you put up with gayness for the story and you kinda wished that it was a guy and a girl but you know that in the end it wouldnt work out.

This is me when i see the gay kissing and stuff

Witch Hunter GallComp may be famous one day GallComp may be famous one day GallComp's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Gay Anime

I dont see why this is in the "forum feedback & Questions" section.

Not to mention that the tone of your post will cause some trowbles, as it is innapropiate...

Closing....

Closed Thread