+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: General Gaming Discussion

Otaku Wheel 2 Spin Champion, Bejeweled Champion, Aqua blocks Champion, CrashDown Champion Blue Wolf is off to a good start Blue Wolf's Avatar
    Thanks

General Gaming Discussion

I know more about video games than anything else, so most topics of interest for me are usually video game related, so I think a section specifically for video game chat would be a good addition.

The one section that is for discussion of music, movies, TV, and video games, being for discussion of three other things besides video games, there's next to no video game topics.

RPG Character: MetalGarurumon. Level: 86.

Otaku Jewel of Atlantis Champion, Project 156 Champion, Suna Sudoku Champion, Virus 3 Hex Options Champion kaki tori kaizoku is off to a good start kaki tori kaizoku's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: General Gaming Discussion

i know what u mean... but why don't you try posting ur own thread on video games first. see how much attention that will bring. maybe if it gets enough then they make a seperate section for it.

My Youtube My Deviant
    Goal: 363/500 posts to elite member

Otaku Wheel 2 Spin Champion, Bejeweled Champion, Aqua blocks Champion, CrashDown Champion Blue Wolf is off to a good start Blue Wolf's Avatar
    Thanks

I did that once, and it got closed because it was a favourites thread, and I wasn't a .com member, which you must be to post favourites threads. Kind of a dumb rule if you ask me though (no offence... <.<)... :|

Otaku Jewel of Atlantis Champion, Project 156 Champion, Suna Sudoku Champion, Virus 3 Hex Options Champion kaki tori kaizoku is off to a good start kaki tori kaizoku's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Wolf View Post
    I did that once, and it got closed because it was a favourites thread, and I wasn't a .com member, which you must be to post favourites threads. Kind of a dumb rule if you ask me though (no offence... <.<)... :|
    ur not the only one who has had a thread closed. i had a thread closed because it was an anime character death wish list.

so try avoiding the fav. threads. until u become a com. member. start threads about certain video games.

My Youtube My Deviant
    Goal: 363/500 posts to elite member

Thanks

Okay, g2g for today though, I should become a com./.com member any time now though, hopefully by the time I log on tomorrow.

Banned aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67's Avatar
    Thanks

Reason we have TV, Movies, Music and Games all lumped into one section is simple: We're an Anime discussion forum. Not a video game forum. If there is a high enough demand for it (Which there currently isn't enough), we might change that, but at the moment it won't be happening any time soon.

As for favorite threads? Don't even bother starting one until you've reached community member status (Check the rules and faq for what is required). The same goes for "Versus" threads as well. Pretty much any thread that requires you to ask for an opinion about a topic and why it is or isn't better then another topic can be categorized as a Favorite Thread

Randomly Renny!!! XD Boiler Breakdown Champion, Lotads Lament Champion, Crystal Island Champion, Festive Fallout Champion Renn may be famous one day Renn's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Wolf View Post
    Okay, g2g for today though, I should become a com./.com member any time now though, hopefully by the time I log on tomorrow.
    Community Member:
    Achieved after 30 days AND 100 posts.
    Unfortunately, you haven't been here for 30 days so you will not be a com. member until then. I thought I just let you know. ^__^ It was bugging me. *bows*

'This world is trash. Cursed by the Fon Master...'

Thanks

Crap, sorry about that, didn't know that particular usergroup had a minimum amount of time registered as a requirement, guess I should've figured though...or at least pay enough attention to notice that it was more than just 100 posts to become a community member... <_<

Well, my Super Smash Bros. thread seems to be booming.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast