Closed Thread

Thread: Getting fusterated...

Newbie lila may be famous one day lila may be famous one day lila's Avatar
    Thanks

Unhappy Getting fusterated...

Ok I've been here a total of 3 days and am having a fusterating time already... even thou there have been a few people who have been nice, many of my postings asking questions seem to disappear... I keep being told to go to the spam board, where the hell is the spam board?
    No one answers the ones I need answered I just seem to be told where to go but never told how to get there, like OI! hello...newbie and old lady...needs directions I'm not all razzed and cool to know this kind of stuff...
    I asked about pics, I was told where to go but not how to get there, I asked about rules and showen them read them and still don't really understand them all, I asked about the weird points thing but never really had it explained...
    I don't know how anyone is suppose to know everything in here right away but it seems to me I am being pushed out already without even being able to make my way around...
    And when I try to go back and reply to what others post...my bloomin post disappears and I'm leaft standing in a corner going ok now what did I do?
    and I have no idea how to read the map to get around and seem to have been left standing in the cold...
    And I know for some strange reason I think this posting will also go poof....
    (probly because it's in the wrong area who the heck knows)

Lila

Otaku RPGirl may be famous one day RPGirl may be famous one day RPGirl's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Getting fusterated...

Have u tryed looking for these things under the tabs marked Home or Forum, if so PM more about your problems i whould love to help out a friend

Warrior Monk kedar may be famous one day kedar may be famous one day kedar's Avatar
    Thanks

You can always PM me if you have any question, Mrs. Lila. ^_^ I would be more than glad to help out.

Ahem, now for the links:

Spam sub-forum is under the Cyber Lounge forum

http://www.animeonline.net/f28/

Useful chat thread, where you can get to meet new people, and even ask questions:

-The 5000 post thread 6-

Gallery homepage: http://www.animeonline.net/gallery/

Fanart: http://www.animeonline.net/gallery/s...ry.php?cat=509

As for your threads: http://www.animeonline.net/search.php?searchid=296760

Your thread entitled as Is there anyone here that... is moved by Hassun-Sami to its appropriate place, the graphics section. The link:

Is there anyone here that...

Advice: Just spend time exploring the boards, and if you come across any questions, please ask me. I would LOVE to help! ^_^

Thanks

yes I have actually , all I get in the home board is the most recently archived messages and reports from I guess it would be the owner of the site about contests ect. In the fourms section I have listed announcement, feed back and questions which I assume I'm suppose to be here if I have questions which I do, the archive, intros, the lounge, sensory pleaseures, debate, culture, fanfics and poems, reviews, manga, spoilers, trading posts, wallpaper section, tech center, downloads sections & requests. there is no spam board that I can find and I've been looking around, I'm still lost...*sigh*
    *puts head down on desk and takes a deep breath*
    ok....I hate sounding like a kid (god forbid that since I'm not one) but well I'm lost and I need help and I hate seeing my boards go poof before I get answers...
    where is the spam board?
    what are points for?
    how do you get them?
    how do you spend them?
    how come no one can see my art that I have posted?
    and well I can't think of anything else right now but I hope thats all I have to ask right now cause I don't want to have to make another board thats gonna get deleated.

Lila

EDIT: ok so I have them links...I see my orginal art work is listed as fan art :S
    and I wish I had been told before the move that my last posting was being moved...
    and spam board? still don't see one...well none named spam...last time I posted in there it went poof...
    but thanks for the link...
    any info on my other questions...the points...
    Last edited by lila; May 28, 2006 at 01:39 PM.

Warrior Monk kedar may be famous one day kedar may be famous one day kedar's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by lila
    where is the spam board?
    Here is the link: http://www.animeonline.net/forumdisplay.php?f=28.

A neat chat thread: -The 5000 post thread 6-
    what are points for?
    With points you can purchase stuff in the vbPlaza. Please read through the following link for answers:
    What's Bank?
    how do you get them?
    You will get points by postings on the boards and by playing in the arcade section.
    how do you spend them?
    Go to the vbPlaza menu: http://www.animeonline.net/vbplaza.php
    how come no one can see my art that I have posted?
    Link: http://www.animeonline.net/gallery/s...&condition=and Some have commented, Mrs. Lila. ^_^

Thanks

OH OK cool now I get it..OI! sorry for being such a PITA...:S
    god I feel so stunned now...
    thanks...now I have to save points I guess..LOL

Thanks

I am glad to be of some help, Mrs. Lila! ^^ If you have more questions, please don't hesitate to ask me or any other member here!!! We all would be happy to help out. PM me anytime with as many questions you might have.

And, there is NO need for you to be sorry. You just had your doubts and questions, is all. ^_^

Legendary Otaku Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra's Avatar
    Thanks

Seeing as this issue is resloved topic closed

Closed Thread