+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Graphical Extention

Shake the Core. Xelhes may be famous one day Xelhes may be famous one day Xelhes's Avatar
    Thanks

Graphical Extention

Now like alot of GFX artist here. im sure they want to see a extension on Graphics here. i am fully aware that this is a anime forum but other anime forums have more emphasis on graphics than we do here. I am in love with graphics and for that im sorry but. id like to see a extention on graphics around here. preferably such ass a competion forum for battles. Resource threads. and a place to place your SIG's for C&C now i know your going to say thats what the gallery is for. ok how about this. We can place unfinished work and ask others what else is needed there fore its voiding needing to be in the gallery because its not finished

Also Graphical Teams. where i am currenly i even own my own Signature shop and its been succesful for over 7 months now and its a kingdom hearts forum however they have a LARGE grapchis section. im not comparing AO to it im just giving some ideas. i mean i used to be very active but...im not anymore. only in SOTW and a post here and there. its nothing that appeals for me here other than that. sorry but for us graphical minds we need more. What i ment by graphical teams are set up like this. they have a leader and the teams get assignments such as make a picture based on this certain picture and so on. and them some teams face off aginst one another. its truly fun.

Now next your going to bring up (well everyones not good in graphics) well im sure if we HAD a better graphic section people would get better also we could attract more Anime GFX artist such as myself around here. when i got here i came only for anime but a anime gfx artist would come here look around and see theres no emphasis on graphics so it would be nearly pointless to stick around. What im saying basically is we need more Emphasis on graphics. of course most of you will not agree with me and ya know..lol i really dont care. im on a different page than you are.

But all in all i really hope AO gets a better graphic secion because well theres really no where to show my stuff besides SOTW and please dont say the gallery because i never get C&C there or views. sorry thats just how i see it. Well discussion anyone?
    ..:Open Your Wings Evil Angel:..

Commander Ham Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Graphical Extention

I will second your notion. Anyone that is into walling goes to AP and they have a wonderful feature called “Session Zero” this is a forum where people create threads to get help with their wallpapers before they ever submit them to the gallery. This is where any useful C&C comes from and users are allowed to draw upon the knowledge of people with more skills then them to make their works of art into the best they can be.

I cannot express the value this adds to the waller and to the quality of submissions in their gallery. Why can we not have that for all things GFX here? A place for help with sigs, renders, wallpapers, etc…before they are finished? There is nothing keeping them from posting in the gallery once they are done and the quality will be better.

With the WOTW coming this is especially useful. Not to mention as a GFX person it is hard to find quality feedback or find someone willing to offer their expertise. If the people here are willing to do that then why not accomidate?

This will also increase site activity, traffic and increase the number of active members. WIN-WIN!

Legendary Otaku Violent may be famous one day Violent may be famous one day Violent's Avatar
    Thanks

I'd love to see this happen also, sometimes I try hard to think what I'm missing in my work and I don't want to upload it into the gallery just to see what I'm missing I'd love people to C&C my work before I get done.

We could post useful tools for people who can't also buy PS like GIMP and useful add-ons such as brushes, etc. I wouldn't mind seeing what the GFX community uses around here.

I love the idea, kudos.

THE RULES!

I'm on my grind in search to find whats on my mind, its one of a kind!

Shake the Core. Xelhes may be famous one day Xelhes may be famous one day Xelhes's Avatar
    Thanks

Its a good thing that i got me some supporters on this idea. id really like to see it follow throgh

Legendary Otaku Violent may be famous one day Violent may be famous one day Violent's Avatar
    Thanks

Well I don't see many people posting here so I don't think its going to go smoothly, but it is a good idea.

THE RULES!

I'm on my grind in search to find whats on my mind, its one of a kind!

Thanks

Yea thats making it a problem. i need people to see this idea DB WHERE ARE YOU XP

Anime Online's Lesbian SasuraiHell may be famous one day SasuraiHell may be famous one day SasuraiHell's Avatar
    Thanks

You'd think I'd be the first person to have suggested this but i havent.

why the hell not?, mainly because i'd like to see a rather insane boost in actual anime involvement.(imo there are a ton of gfx/anime based communities out there, i've rarely seen an actual real nicely put together anime focused forum.ex:the way animesuki runs their a.forums[surely some know of how they work thier site]) Not that i wouldnt mind a graphics sub-forum...heck i'd feel indifferent about it really (lol sorry).
    (after only about 3yrs of gfxn' round the net, i'm actually sick of it. so i am a bit biased i reckon.)

main point(for those who want the jist): I'll be the first to say that having one wouldnt be on my top priority list, then again i dont run the site or am part of a majority here, this is just my opinion.

Thanks

So what exactly are you saying. are you for or aginst it. your post has me confused O.o

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast