+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Graphical Teams: Explained in DEEP Detail

Commander Ham Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Graphical Teams: Explained in DEEP Detail

Why not add more GFX stuff if that is what is growing? If that is what people are asking for? And as far as the stuff that is dead or dying why should it be the staff's responsiblity to "fix" it? We try to bring new things to AO, not keep the old ones going. Once we introduce something it is up to the members to go with it, I mean is it not the forum members who make the site what it is?

If something needs to be fixed then it is up to the members to do that. If you want better posts be a better poster, if you want better threads create better topics. See the logic? Problem is no one is doing that. Yet you could talk hours about any anime, like the ending of SE Lain and what it all means or the biblical/mytholgical aspects of the series of Gilgamesh.

Adding new content for those who do GFX does not hinder you from adding to the site in the ways you want to see it grow. I wanted to see the RPG section revived, so I got someone who is good at RPGing, has the time and a passion for it to help me revive that section. Frankly I haven't as a staff member done much, it has been the members who have it coming around. Sure it is doing so slowly but who knows maybe it will be the best RPG section on the net in a little while?

If you want more anime content or anything else for this site then YOU purpose to have it and then bring it!

??* Judge and Executioner ??* White Van Man Champion, Home Run Derby Champion, Mahjongg sport Champion, Jewel Champion, The Asteroids Champion koga23 may be famous one day koga23 may be famous one day koga23's Avatar
    Thanks

As for what people are asking for i only see a few asking for more GFX on here.Which dose not mean much if only a few want more.

It is up to the members to make what AO is.But you the staff are members as well here so it is also up to you to make what AO is not just the ones with out powers.I know its up to the members to fix how they post and make threads.I my self have bin working on that and have improved since the first time i ever posted here.

I never said it was up to the you alone the staff to fix it,I simply said we ( as all the members ) should fix the current sections before adding some thing even newer.
    ....Player Killer....
    ??* "There is nothing to fear but F.E.A.R. it self -(F.E.A.R) " ??*

Shake the Core. Xelhes may be famous one day Xelhes may be famous one day Xelhes's Avatar
    Thanks

Man. im just trying to better the graphics section koga. thats all i try to do. I think it would be a incredible additon to the site. You need to stop being so Single minded. Meanig your only focoused on this being a (anime) site. I go to many forums and they are theme based such as kingdom hearts forums. They have a amazing Grpahics section with teams and all. and role playing sections that do VERY well. So other parts of forums need attention than the actul theme.
    ..:Open Your Wings Evil Angel:..

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2