Closed Thread

Thread: The Gungrave of Trigun AND the White Wolf!?

The Joker Reincarnate Curveball Champion Jokerman may be famous one day Jokerman's Avatar
    Thanks

The Gungrave of Trigun AND the White Wolf!?

Why are all these great posters getting banned over complete nonsense? I mean, its bad enough that we have people here that's overall posts are single sentences with no real consistency of a point, if a point even exist. But now AO has banned two people who I think were very great members and were banned over unreasonable circumstances?
    I just wanna know why, and if anyone else agrees with me that these two shouldn't have been deleted.

I believe…whatever doesn't kill you simply makes you…stranger.
    Jokerman's Twitter Page: www.twitter.com/JokermanUno
    Thanx Shin Ryuga!!!!

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: The Gungrave of Trigun AND the White Wolf!?

Grumble Grumble Grumble

White Wolf has only been Temp banned due to Rules Violations and his accumulation of infractions Points, When the infraction points expire (as standard infractions only have a 7 day life span), he will eventually regain his posting rights...

Now it is not appropriate to discuss the reasons behind the infractions (due to User privacy concerns), but to point out the Forum Rules...
    # We have the ability to remove questionable messages and we will make every effort to do so, within a reasonable time frame, if we believe removal is necessary.

# Members are free to discuss anime-related topics and informed discussions, but please bear in mind the Administrators and Moderators have the full right to edit/delete any posts or threads.

# In the event an argument arises between you and a Moderator of this forum, and you believe you have been dealt with unfairly, please contact an administrator presenting the full case. He will review the situation and take necessary action.

# The Moderators and Administration are the authority of this site. Do not argue, disrespect or harass them in anyway, either via private messages, e-mail, on the board, or through any other form of communication.

You agree, through your use of this service, you will do your utmost to follow the rules and regulations presented above. Violation of these rules can (and will) result in any of the following: thread deletion, thread closure, warnings, public humiliation, temporary suspension of account and permanent banning from Anime Online.
    Please read the Forum Rules located here... Anime Online - FAQ: WELCOME TO ANIME ONLINE:

Closing...
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

Closed Thread