+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Having a clan for those who like doing things for themselves!

Fish Fingers & Custard Ice Hockey Champion, Smaugs Treasure Champion, Mini Putt 3 Champion, Ant Tracks Champion, Jungle Hunt Champion, Madnetics Champion, Manole Champion, Blokken Champion, Fast Food Fiasco Champion, Shapes Hifters Champion, Mud and Blood: Vietnam Champion HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice's Avatar
    someplace where the only light is the moon above
    Thanks

Having a clan for those who like doing things for themselves!

how about a clan thats about helping your self ,
    an example of this would be making sigs and amv's logo's anything that has to do with making things.

haveing a clan for those who can do this and also
    for those who want to learn ,people can share tips
    ideas and styles on how to do this or that when doing things your self.

going from the basics to advanced ideas it could be useful for AO and something to really get people involved if they thought they could do something that could help them become better at making things.
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and all your demons
    I'll be the one to protect you from a will to survive and a voice of reason
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and your choices son
    They're one in the same, I must isolate you...
    Isolate and save you from yourself

Shake the Core. Xelhes may be famous one day Xelhes may be famous one day Xelhes's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Having a clan for those who like doing things for themselves!

Thats a great idea I am so for that one *misses the sig team clan*
    ..:Open Your Wings Evil Angel:..

I Hate Junk Posting AiB Champion, Typo Champion Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball's Avatar
    Thanks

Let's see what other members think of this idea, then it's possible to setup such a clan if there is demand.

Railgun Assimilate Champion Sazuka may be famous one day Sazuka may be famous one day Sazuka's Avatar
    Thanks

This will probably be more active than the stuff we currently have running.

Moderator Fling The Cow Champion, Abba The Fox Champion deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18's Avatar
    Thanks

So, we would go back to having specified themes for the clans?

EDIT: Sorry if I took the idea wrong, but it seems to have some kind of theme to me. I don't mind if it has something like that though, so maybe it would help increase activity.
    Attitude of AO MODS, according to beast
    Because they have obtained that level they are arrogant. You have to kep in mind when you talk about these guys they are kind of dorks who probably didn't excel at much and this is their only outlet to flex their muscles. Their egos would suffer no less so the the forum suffers some more. Watch one way or another they will probably repond to this post with a threat. But there are better forums out there. Private messege Zev.

Commander Ham Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer's Avatar
    Thanks

Why would we want this? I mean it limits all that much needed knowledge, activity and tutorial-ish material to just 1 clan. Why don’t people post that stuff in the proper place on the PUBLIC board for everyone? Why don’t those who need help, tips and advice post what they “desire” in the proper place on the boards? Is that not why we have the GFX forum sections? I just don’t see why we would want to reduce this idea to a “clan” when those who want this should just step up their activity in the public sections of the board.

Fish Fingers & Custard Ice Hockey Champion, Smaugs Treasure Champion, Mini Putt 3 Champion, Ant Tracks Champion, Jungle Hunt Champion, Madnetics Champion, Manole Champion, Blokken Champion, Fast Food Fiasco Champion, Shapes Hifters Champion, Mud and Blood: Vietnam Champion HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice's Avatar
    someplace where the only light is the moon above
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by chiefblackhammer View Post
    Why would we want this? I mean it limits all that much needed knowledge, activity and tutorial-ish material to just 1 clan. Why don’t people post that stuff in the proper place on the PUBLIC board for everyone? Why don’t those who need help, tips and advice post what they “desire” in the proper place on the boards? Is that not why we have the GFX forum sections? I just don’t see why we would want to reduce this idea to a “clan” when those who want this should just step up their activity in the public sections of the board.
    we would want this because the graphics and art design section is activee at all unllees you want someone to make you sig why keep it inactive with
    nothoing posted ecept for the ocasaional tut on photo shop.

this clan would be there for thise would be willing to learn and stay active to learn all thye could while those who want to give tuts on makng sig's & logo's
    and for those who want to show how how to do things graphicly .

the clan idea would keep those intrested in such things active while
    those who dont to keep posting in the webdesign and arts section.
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and all your demons
    I'll be the one to protect you from a will to survive and a voice of reason
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and your choices son
    They're one in the same, I must isolate you...
    Isolate and save you from yourself

Commander Ham Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer's Avatar
    Thanks

I still don't understand, WHY DO YOU NEED A CLAN?

1) If the current public section isn't active what is going to make the clan active?

2) Why can't the GFX public forum be active if there are so many who want a place to post questions, tips or tutorials?

Or is it that you people just want to by-pass the gallery and have a forum to post your works in and get "feedback" on it?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast