Closed Thread

Thread: Hello _lecro_

Newbie _lecro_ may be famous one day _lecro_ may be famous one day _lecro_'s Avatar
    Thanks

Hello _lecro_

this is the msg i receive when i login here every now and then

"It appears you haven't posted at Anime Online for several weeks. Why not take a few moments to ask a question, help provide a solution or just engage in a conversation with another member?"

Well i would really like to post but when ever i find a thread that seems interesting
    Some grumbling person has already locked it for what ever reason

It very deconstructive locking threads so quicly imho withouy giving people the chance to add there thoughts

Commander Ham Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Hello _lecro_

If a thread is locked...especially by the grumbling one...it is because it isn't in line with the rules of the site to leave it open...he is doing you a favor by closing it as you may or would probably break a rule by posting in those threads. Read up on the rules and then maybe find other threads that are kosher...or you could start your own threads!

Hope that helps!

Cheetos Overlord jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit's Avatar
    Thanks

Yeah, the closed threads by "len" the grumbling one lmmfao, are ment to be closed becaue they violate the strictly enforced rules of ao. If you find a thread that in you opinion should be reopened please pm, me or another staff member and we will discuss it.
    -Just another green eyed angel, distorted by mans love for hate-
    |THE INFAMOUS CHEETOS OVERLORD||IceNineKills|

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks

Grumble Grumble Grumble

You also have the option of starting a NEW thread with the same subject, then wait and see if other AO Forum memebers want to post and contribute to it...
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

Closed Thread