+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Help With Profile

is On Point Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi's Avatar
    Thanks

Help With Profile

hello everyone! i'm having trouble with my profile again, can someone please help me?

you see where the green arrow is, i was wondering how to get rid of it to just show the backround picture. i already tried going to Edit Image, but there was no option of deleting the background. changing the color didn't seem to work either.

and you see where the purple arrow is? i've been trying to change the border color, but nothing seems to be working either! i choose the color, and even fiddle with the size, i click Apply, nothing happens. then i click Save Changes and nothing happens still...

can someone please help me?

??* Judge and Executioner ??* White Van Man Champion, Home Run Derby Champion, Mahjongg sport Champion, Jewel Champion, The Asteroids Champion koga23 may be famous one day koga23 may be famous one day koga23's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Help With Profile

As for the image did you completely remove the image code were is has the code for the color of the background in the block ? And when you go to edit the picture in "edit image" there should be an option some were to remove it.

The border color did you try at were it says edit border color?
    ....Player Killer....
    ??* "There is nothing to fear but F.E.A.R. it self -(F.E.A.R) " ??*

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

The border is something only you can see. If you change the view to "Normal View" Instead of "Editor's View (Advance)" you'll see no dotted line

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Banned The White Wolf is off to a good start
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Legend View Post
    If you change the view to "Normal View" Instead of "Editor's View (Advance)" you'll see no dotted line
    OHMIGOD ! I never knew this!!

How come I never knew this??! Am I not the profile master?
    Wow.. did everyone know of this little detail? Because I sure the hell didn't!

haha, fancy that.

Abu was your question answered?
    If not, you can pm me.

Oh wait, nevermind you can't do that because I have that little system disabled. I forgot about that.

Just leave me a comment on my profile if you need any more assistance

+ Reply to Thread