Closed Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Here is my feedback...

Banned SilentAssasin may be famous one day
    Thanks

Re: Here is my feedback...

Quote Originally Posted by dancy_SAZ View Post
    I can........................

but i won't because it was giving by an Admin. So please you are going to have to deal with it for now.
    Oh come on! Can you atleast give it an end date?! Its permanent.. I dont like it!
    Quote Originally Posted by Zackraa View Post
    I'd wait until the infraction expires dude I like you, you got guts and I'd like to see you stick around
    Its permanent.... And ill try to stick around, seeing as this is the only anime forum worth going to... Only thing that sucks is SOME of the rules.

Lost in confusion Tetrix 2 v2 Champion Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy's Avatar
    In my imagination restricted by British Society!
    Thanks

sorry but you are going to have live with...The admin can deal with it...

So now that its delt with..

~Closing~
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    | Sazzy-Bu.co.uk | My Deviant Art | Anime Vector | Otaku Zen | My Twitter | My Tumblr | My last.fm |

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by SilentAssasin View Post
    Im just giving my feed back so dont go giving me infractions or any other crap...

I think that the staff of this forum kinda suck because they just give out infractions for dumb things... I freakin got an infraction that was worth 90 points Thats just dumb and rediculous.... Well, bottom line, this forum is gay and sucks becuase of these strict rules that make me not want to post here. I mean I got two infractions in one thread... one was for 90 points and the other was for 25...... Im not flaming anyone, so please do not ban me... Im just letting you know how stupid things around this sorry forum are.... Maybe you all could let loose a little?

Please dont ban me -Afterall this is a feedback forum-.
    The reason your getting banned is because of your insulting remarks towards the staff. I would have given ya a break if ti werent for your bad infration history. Never say a staff member sucks!!

Legendary Otaku Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra's Avatar
    Thanks

o!!! you mean that 90 point in fraction I gave you for calling one of the staff members "gay ass mod" Hmmmmm. how about you take your "gay ass Self" and get off this board if your going to say our rules are strict they are that way for a reason.

When you can post like a mature person and stop spamming the site, AKA calling staff guy saying we suck (and BTW thats considered flaming a staff member) That should of been a straight off ban to begin with.

If you want to earn the respect of the staff you must give respect. We take time out of our busy day to come onto this board to Help out the community and someone calls us "gay" or "We suck" Dude you have 2 choices. Either deal with the rules or Leave Plain and simple

EDIT: Also if you can still Read this. Stop bothering the staff members with your half hearted apologies. Before I ban your IP address and then you won't be getting back period.
    Last edited by Hassun; Dec 14, 2006 at 01:37 PM. Reason: spelling

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3