+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Hey Jacks Bar the game

Banned Monkey Jump Champion, Karts Champion, Stagedive Dewy Champion, Harry Potter: The Marauder`s Map Champion, Weasley Breakfast Champion, Grand Slam Shredder Champion, Moon Skate Champion, Field Goal FootBall Champion, DodgeBall Champion, Gasbag Smackdown Champion, Makai Hockey Champion, Monkey Nut Champion, The Ordinary Boys Champion, Traffic Control Champion, Roving Reporter Champion, Prawn Of The Dead Champion, Sky Fire Champion, Musical Lantern Champion, Master Qwan,s Mahjongg Champion, Master Mahjongg Champion, Mahjongg: Alchemy Champion, Flash Tiles Champion, Mahjongg 3D Champion, Mahjongg 2 Champion, Mahjongg Fast Champion, Stupid Space Shooting Race Game Champion The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day
    Thanks

Angry Hey Jacks Bar the game

Im having problems with it i shot a beer and 3 came out thats happend to me like 4 times its sent 2 beers two like 6 times and when i go fast and click a bear it overlaps and the beer i send to one table gos on the one im on .

Banned CTD High Jump Champion, Cop-For-This Champion, Soap Bubble Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Kill Time in Your Office Champion, Slow Motion Champion, Moodys Magical Eye Champion, The Fridge Champion, Dangerous Fishing Champion, Panda Golf 2: Christmas Edition Champion, Driving Mad Champion, Head to Head Champion, Super Headers Champion, Penguin Arcade Champion, Chopper Challenge Champion, Air Dodge Champion, Chopper Chase Champion, F/A-18 Hornet Champion, Snow Boarding Champion, Spaceman Bob`s Great Escape Champion, Space Cowboy Champion, Rons Free Fall Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Black Dragon Champion, Samegame and Champion, Mayan Mask Champion, 42 Games Champion, Cubedelic Champion, Smaugs Schatkist Champion, Python Champion, Thor Towers Champion Mini Dev is off to a good start
    Thanks

Re: Hey Jacks Bar the game

Quote Originally Posted by The GunGrave of Trigun View Post
    Im having problems with it i shot a beer and 3 came out thats happend to me like 4 times its sent 2 beers two like 6 times and when i go fast and click a bear it overlaps and the beer i send to one table gos on the one im on .
    I doubt it is a giltch and as me and you are only the ones that play the game i doubt really anyone can disscuss this...But i have had no problems with it...

Banned Monkey Jump Champion, Karts Champion, Stagedive Dewy Champion, Harry Potter: The Marauder`s Map Champion, Weasley Breakfast Champion, Grand Slam Shredder Champion, Moon Skate Champion, Field Goal FootBall Champion, DodgeBall Champion, Gasbag Smackdown Champion, Makai Hockey Champion, Monkey Nut Champion, The Ordinary Boys Champion, Traffic Control Champion, Roving Reporter Champion, Prawn Of The Dead Champion, Sky Fire Champion, Musical Lantern Champion, Master Qwan,s Mahjongg Champion, Master Mahjongg Champion, Mahjongg: Alchemy Champion, Flash Tiles Champion, Mahjongg 3D Champion, Mahjongg 2 Champion, Mahjongg Fast Champion, Stupid Space Shooting Race Game Champion The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day
    Thanks

Will i did the first time i played it it was okay and that was like a week ago the second time which was yesterday it had problems.

Banned CTD High Jump Champion, Cop-For-This Champion, Soap Bubble Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Kill Time in Your Office Champion, Slow Motion Champion, Moodys Magical Eye Champion, The Fridge Champion, Dangerous Fishing Champion, Panda Golf 2: Christmas Edition Champion, Driving Mad Champion, Head to Head Champion, Super Headers Champion, Penguin Arcade Champion, Chopper Challenge Champion, Air Dodge Champion, Chopper Chase Champion, F/A-18 Hornet Champion, Snow Boarding Champion, Spaceman Bob`s Great Escape Champion, Space Cowboy Champion, Rons Free Fall Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Black Dragon Champion, Samegame and Champion, Mayan Mask Champion, 42 Games Champion, Cubedelic Champion, Smaugs Schatkist Champion, Python Champion, Thor Towers Champion Mini Dev is off to a good start
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by The GunGrave of Trigun View Post
    Will i did the first time i played it it was okay and that was like a week ago the second time which was yesterday it had problems.
    well truely all i can say is maybe it's the harder the levels get the more it "lags" so that this becomes a problem, maybe it's your internet speed and you think you've pressed it only once but several times, but you are probablly correct in saying that it's faulty, maybe we should ask admins to delete the game even though i am still not having troubles with it.

Golden Crypt Lord James Bunny Champion, Leaf Bouncer Champion, Flying Pengus Champion, Jungle Jumble Champion, Hungry Hippaul Champion LichGRIFFIN may be famous one day LichGRIFFIN's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mini Dev View Post
    I doubt it is a giltch and as me and you are only the ones that play the game i doubt really anyone can disscuss this...But i have had no problems with it...
    You're totally right ,you can give a link to the game if you want more people to discuss about that ,don't you think so?
    Life and Death are always one and the same
    EVEN IF A RAINBOW IS BROKEN THERE'S STILL THE SKY

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by LichGRIFFIN View Post
    You're totally right ,you can give a link to the game if you want more people to discuss about that ,don't you think so?
    No need for a link type in on the search box in the arcade Jacks Bar and you will be directed straight to it, enjoy disscussions

Golden Crypt Lord James Bunny Champion, Leaf Bouncer Champion, Flying Pengus Champion, Jungle Jumble Champion, Hungry Hippaul Champion LichGRIFFIN may be famous one day LichGRIFFIN's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanks for the info i own the score now ;p XD ...
    and here's the link for more discussion ..
    Jacks Bar - Arcade Game
    lol

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by LichGRIFFIN View Post
    Thanks for the info i own the score now ;p XD ...
    and here's the link for more discussion ..
    Jacks Bar - Arcade Game
    lol
    well basically it just proves the point that there isn't anything wrong with the game, only you gungrave have had problems so maybe you thought it was a glitch when it was really your mistakes.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast