Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: How do you make a lot of points

Banned Monkey Jump Champion, Karts Champion, Stagedive Dewy Champion, Harry Potter: The Marauder`s Map Champion, Weasley Breakfast Champion, Grand Slam Shredder Champion, Moon Skate Champion, Field Goal FootBall Champion, DodgeBall Champion, Gasbag Smackdown Champion, Makai Hockey Champion, Monkey Nut Champion, The Ordinary Boys Champion, Traffic Control Champion, Roving Reporter Champion, Prawn Of The Dead Champion, Sky Fire Champion, Musical Lantern Champion, Master Qwan,s Mahjongg Champion, Master Mahjongg Champion, Mahjongg: Alchemy Champion, Flash Tiles Champion, Mahjongg 3D Champion, Mahjongg 2 Champion, Mahjongg Fast Champion, Stupid Space Shooting Race Game Champion The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day
    Thanks

Question How do you make a lot of points

well I have been on here for a long time because I see people like sliverskate i think thats his name and i got barely money so far what did you do

Railgun Assimilate Champion Sazuka may be famous one day Sazuka may be famous one day Sazuka's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: How do you make a lot of points

Wrong area, moved.

Lost In My Own World Fishing the Sea Champion, LastTank Standing Champion Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra's Avatar
    Thanks

What you do to make points is post. The more the quality the post has the more points you will be getting. That is how I know to make points or if someone donated to you but don't go around asking for people to give you money or anything like that they do it on their own.
    ™Mommy To Micah And Shawn!™

Thanks For The Amazing Tag Pyro!

Anime Online's Lesbian SasuraiHell may be famous one day SasuraiHell may be famous one day SasuraiHell's Avatar
    Thanks

Ky's got it,
    but its not quality, its quantity..., but basically you a bit of both from coloumn A and column B.,

Points vary on who long your post it. Like lets say 5lines of text is worth alot more than 3.., simple, straight forward.,
    But there has to be a certain extent of quality that will have to go into that.
    just dont worry about the points and post comfortably..., that is all :P

Otaku know1 may be famous one day know1 may be famous one day know1's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by The GunGrave of Trigun View Post
    well I have been on here for a long time because I see people like sliverskate i think thats his name and i got barely money so far what did you do
    I just gave you about 10,000 points. Honestly, I don't even know what they are for, and I can't be bother to find out. I think it is a status, and therefore an ego thing. Idunno, but you're welcome.

Lost In My Own World Fishing the Sea Champion, LastTank Standing Champion Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra's Avatar
    Thanks

Thank you. You put it in better words then I have Sas. What about the PM systems do you get points in them? That's one of the parts I don't know about.

Anime Online's Lesbian SasuraiHell may be famous one day SasuraiHell may be famous one day SasuraiHell's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by know1 View Post
    I just gave you about 10,000 points. Honestly, I don't even know what they are for, and I can't be bother to find out. I think it is a status, and therefore an ego thing. Idunno, but you're welcome.
    you buy thing in the Vbstore(jsut above the google ad), there you buy things like, colored usernames, totaly customize you title as well as username., mm, its been awhile since i was there, but theere is a ton of things there., its not just about egotizm, >.>

Quote Originally Posted by Ky-lyrra View Post
    Thank you. You put it in better words then I have Sas. What about the PM systems do you get points in them? That's one of the parts I don't know about.
    fudge no, :P the pm system is totally separate, thats like asking whether is can up your post count XD., so thats a nope., ^_^

i've would've been up to 180,000 if were not for my 30k give away sale(which will never happen again! ha!)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by SasuraiHell View Post
    you buy thing in the Vbstore(jsut above the google ad), there you buy things like, colored usernames, totaly customize you title as well as username., mm, its been awhile since i was there, but theere is a ton of things there., its not just about egotizm, >.>

fudge no, :P the pm system is totally separate, thats like asking whether is can up your post count XD., so thats a nope., ^_^
    Alright just didn't know if it was or not. Your right it would be kinda stupid for someone to want the posts to go up on PMs, gallery or even the clan system whenever it gets up and running.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast