+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: How getting so many credits?

Banned Monkey Jump Champion, Karts Champion, Stagedive Dewy Champion, Harry Potter: The Marauder`s Map Champion, Weasley Breakfast Champion, Grand Slam Shredder Champion, Moon Skate Champion, Field Goal FootBall Champion, DodgeBall Champion, Gasbag Smackdown Champion, Makai Hockey Champion, Monkey Nut Champion, The Ordinary Boys Champion, Traffic Control Champion, Roving Reporter Champion, Prawn Of The Dead Champion, Sky Fire Champion, Musical Lantern Champion, Master Qwan,s Mahjongg Champion, Master Mahjongg Champion, Mahjongg: Alchemy Champion, Flash Tiles Champion, Mahjongg 3D Champion, Mahjongg 2 Champion, Mahjongg Fast Champion, Stupid Space Shooting Race Game Champion The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day
    Thanks

Question How getting so many credits?

How are people making so many points like 30000 when they have fewer posts then me and fewer thanked posts then me how is this happening.

Anime Online's Lesbian SasuraiHell may be famous one day SasuraiHell may be famous one day SasuraiHell's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: How

The more you type in one post, the points you get.
    (for example, my post wouldnt be worth much compared to a really good and well thought out explanation)

So basically, points for a post are determined on how much you type in a single post
    (hopefully thats a little better)

though some people are already trying to cheat off this feature, so watch out for that too.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to SasuraiHell For This Useful Post:

basilisk888 (Feb 05, 2008)

Banned Monkey Jump Champion, Karts Champion, Stagedive Dewy Champion, Harry Potter: The Marauder`s Map Champion, Weasley Breakfast Champion, Grand Slam Shredder Champion, Moon Skate Champion, Field Goal FootBall Champion, DodgeBall Champion, Gasbag Smackdown Champion, Makai Hockey Champion, Monkey Nut Champion, The Ordinary Boys Champion, Traffic Control Champion, Roving Reporter Champion, Prawn Of The Dead Champion, Sky Fire Champion, Musical Lantern Champion, Master Qwan,s Mahjongg Champion, Master Mahjongg Champion, Mahjongg: Alchemy Champion, Flash Tiles Champion, Mahjongg 3D Champion, Mahjongg 2 Champion, Mahjongg Fast Champion, Stupid Space Shooting Race Game Champion The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day
    Thanks

Well i now that but some people have 80 posts and 30000 points and im like no way thewy could have written that much and got that many points from there friends it just doesnt make any since.

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by The GunGrave of Trigun View Post
    Well i now that but some people have 80 posts and 30000 points and im like no way thewy could have written that much and got that many points from there friends it just doesnt make any since.
    Well the points don't magically appear for them, besides I don't know why you are worrying about that man. If you see somethings that rings an alarm then you should report it to the staff right?

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Thanks

I know im just saying that they should watch out for it to and not just me because its alwasy possable to hack into a website right so they could have .

Fish Fingers & Custard Ice Hockey Champion, Smaugs Treasure Champion, Mini Putt 3 Champion, Ant Tracks Champion, Jungle Hunt Champion, Madnetics Champion, Manole Champion, Blokken Champion, Fast Food Fiasco Champion, Shapes Hifters Champion, Mud and Blood: Vietnam Champion HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice's Avatar
    someplace where the only light is the moon above
    Thanks

that's could be true but its mostly people asking
    others to go thanks every post they made or
    to give them rep because the credits go up i have had
    several ask me but i haven't but that's how most are
    getting so much credit though.

there finding ways to get around the set ways to
    get credt is by asking others who do help them which
    there isnt a rule saying you cant ask for help ,but some
    are just greedy and not really wanting to do it the competitive
    way.
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and all your demons
    I'll be the one to protect you from a will to survive and a voice of reason
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and your choices son
    They're one in the same, I must isolate you...
    Isolate and save you from yourself

Thanks

Well you really should not give credits to thanks you should give credits to people who have been thanked saying they did something that people got something out of it.

Banned CTD High Jump Champion, Cop-For-This Champion, Soap Bubble Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Kill Time in Your Office Champion, Slow Motion Champion, Moodys Magical Eye Champion, The Fridge Champion, Dangerous Fishing Champion, Panda Golf 2: Christmas Edition Champion, Driving Mad Champion, Head to Head Champion, Super Headers Champion, Penguin Arcade Champion, Chopper Challenge Champion, Air Dodge Champion, Chopper Chase Champion, F/A-18 Hornet Champion, Snow Boarding Champion, Spaceman Bob`s Great Escape Champion, Space Cowboy Champion, Rons Free Fall Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Black Dragon Champion, Samegame and Champion, Mayan Mask Champion, 42 Games Champion, Cubedelic Champion, Smaugs Schatkist Champion, Python Champion, Thor Towers Champion Mini Dev is off to a good start
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by The GunGrave of Trigun View Post
    Well you really should not give credits to thanks you should give credits to people who have been thanked saying they did something that people got something out of it.
    Well seriously you don't have many credits because you may not type as much... people may type more than you like 1000 characters and get lots of credits whilst you may write 50... So in my opnion they kinda deserve it.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast