+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: How getting so many credits?

I Hate Junk Posting AiB Champion, Typo Champion Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: How

I think if mods see members abusing the Thanks feature, then they will get an infraction or lose credits themselves.

Banned CTD High Jump Champion, Cop-For-This Champion, Soap Bubble Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Kill Time in Your Office Champion, Slow Motion Champion, Moodys Magical Eye Champion, The Fridge Champion, Dangerous Fishing Champion, Panda Golf 2: Christmas Edition Champion, Driving Mad Champion, Head to Head Champion, Super Headers Champion, Penguin Arcade Champion, Chopper Challenge Champion, Air Dodge Champion, Chopper Chase Champion, F/A-18 Hornet Champion, Snow Boarding Champion, Spaceman Bob`s Great Escape Champion, Space Cowboy Champion, Rons Free Fall Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Black Dragon Champion, Samegame and Champion, Mayan Mask Champion, 42 Games Champion, Cubedelic Champion, Smaugs Schatkist Champion, Python Champion, Thor Towers Champion Mini Dev is off to a good start
    Thanks

Re: How

Quote Originally Posted by The GunGrave of Trigun View Post
    Well you really should not give credits to thanks you should give credits to people who have been thanked saying they did something that people got something out of it.
    Either way you look at it, it can still be as easily abused, by thanking your friend every post etc. DragonBall is right. I supose this is all people can do for now...

Banned Monkey Jump Champion, Karts Champion, Stagedive Dewy Champion, Harry Potter: The Marauder`s Map Champion, Weasley Breakfast Champion, Grand Slam Shredder Champion, Moon Skate Champion, Field Goal FootBall Champion, DodgeBall Champion, Gasbag Smackdown Champion, Makai Hockey Champion, Monkey Nut Champion, The Ordinary Boys Champion, Traffic Control Champion, Roving Reporter Champion, Prawn Of The Dead Champion, Sky Fire Champion, Musical Lantern Champion, Master Qwan,s Mahjongg Champion, Master Mahjongg Champion, Mahjongg: Alchemy Champion, Flash Tiles Champion, Mahjongg 3D Champion, Mahjongg 2 Champion, Mahjongg Fast Champion, Stupid Space Shooting Race Game Champion The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day
    Thanks

Re: How getting so many credits?

See thank you Dragon Ball for doing that because its cheap that people do that just to get credits and Mini Dev like i said some people have 75 post and have 10000 credits and i have looked at some of there forms and there small and if they only did that many forms then i would think all of theres forms would have to be at least big you know and after i see one of their small ones i look and see a couple of more and im suprised.

Newbie dustin scott is off to a good start dustin scott's Avatar
    Thanks

Thumbs up Re: How getting so many credits?

honestly, i can see your point to an extent but take notice of my credits. i get nearly 100 cred every time i post because i post a large content. i have nearly 100 credits for each post because i type a LOT... i mean a LOT LOT... i'm not trying to call you out or anything but most of the posts i've noticed from you tend to be rather short so the post in this thread earlier stating that the more you type the better the credit gain is very much apparent. you have over 500 posts and only 6000 cred. i dont know if you've donated credits or anything before but i wouldn't think it's that hard to gain credits. i've only been here a week though. i might be wrong.

in either case i dont think thanks have much to do with credit gain either because i have no thanks and i still have nearly 100 credits per post so if credits and thanks as well as reputation do add in together then i couldn't even imagine what my credits would be like if i had a little more rep and a few thanks. just try to post more content in your posts and i'm sure you could have a lot of credits quickly.

i do have a quick question though, what are credit for? i mean whats the point of credits? i just like to keep them about even with my post count. 100 per post is my main goal.

Quote Originally Posted by The GunGrave of Trigun View Post
    See thank you Dragon Ball for doing that because its cheap that people do that just to get credits and Mini Dev like i said some people have 75 post and have 10000 credits and i have looked at some of there forms and there small and if they only did that many forms then i would think all of theres forms would have to be at least big you know and after i see one of their small ones i look and see a couple of more and im suprised.
    It seems to me,that if you or i must choose between two courses of thought or action, we should remember our dying, and try so to live, that our death brings no pleasure on the world.
    - jhon steinbeck

Banned Monkey Jump Champion, Karts Champion, Stagedive Dewy Champion, Harry Potter: The Marauder`s Map Champion, Weasley Breakfast Champion, Grand Slam Shredder Champion, Moon Skate Champion, Field Goal FootBall Champion, DodgeBall Champion, Gasbag Smackdown Champion, Makai Hockey Champion, Monkey Nut Champion, The Ordinary Boys Champion, Traffic Control Champion, Roving Reporter Champion, Prawn Of The Dead Champion, Sky Fire Champion, Musical Lantern Champion, Master Qwan,s Mahjongg Champion, Master Mahjongg Champion, Mahjongg: Alchemy Champion, Flash Tiles Champion, Mahjongg 3D Champion, Mahjongg 2 Champion, Mahjongg Fast Champion, Stupid Space Shooting Race Game Champion The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day
    Thanks

Well i posted a huge but post i mean huge and it gave me 60 credits thats why im like what well its kinda of like to show how much work you do see it was on this site we had money which was points and we would spend them to get things on are avater box like ribbons saying you like something and i think they are trying to bring it back in credits its just taking a long time.

Newbie dustin scott is off to a good start dustin scott's Avatar
    Thanks

oh ok, i see! cool cool! i can't wait... but yea.. about this whole thingy... also, how to you raise your member status? i mean like, i'm a member and still considered a newbie so how do i get the next rank up after member and when does the newbie thing go away? does it have to do with the amount of posts i make or something?
    It seems to me,that if you or i must choose between two courses of thought or action, we should remember our dying, and try so to live, that our death brings no pleasure on the world.
    - jhon steinbeck

Thanks

Yes you have to make a number of posts to change get to 100 you change 500 you change and 1000 or 2000 to become a vetran.

Witch Hunter GallComp may be famous one day GallComp may be famous one day GallComp's Avatar
    Thanks

Well take in consideration that not all sections have the same credit-value of the characters you type. For example, posting on the Fanfic section gives you only a fraction of the credits you could get if you typed the same text in the Debate section, or the Japanese culture section.

@Dustin, the credit system was implemented a few months back, so having a huge post count doesnt mean a huge credit count.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to GallComp For This Useful Post:

dustin scott (Feb 17, 2008)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast